Reader x Female Glaceon

"Hey,yo,dimwit! What do you think you're doing?"

I only sighed.It's been several months since Glacia turned into a human,surprising me by showing up naked in my room,asking to be fed.Well,more like yelling.

'Why naked?'You ask.Well,see,Pokemon don't normally wear any clothes,so it's only natural that if they do turn into humans for some odd reason,they'd be naked.

Glacia and I live together in Snowbelle City,'the city that freezes colder than winter',located in the Kalos region.Snowbelle City is a large city that has been covered by cold air sent down from Frost Cavern.As such, it is in a perpetual state of freezing.This city is home to the eighth Kalos League Pokemon Gym,owned by Gym Leader Wulfric,who specializes in Ice-type Pokemon.

I've been raising Glacia since she was just an egg.And as an Eevee,it was expected that she'd evolve into a Glaceon because of the cold climate.As an Eevee she was so sweet but when she evolved it was like her personality changed.Ironically,she grew to become so cold.Personality-wise.I really hope she gradually warms up to me again over time.

Yeah,there are times when she can be harsh and mean but I know that we can still trust each other.Recently she's been pushing me away but she's still the reliable Glacia I know and love.

Since the whole transformation thing,Glacia's been acting as a superior.Now that she's human and all,she feels as if she doesn't need to treat me like her Trainor anymore,so I've lost all respect.

"I'm my own being now!"She had said."I no longer have to live under your monarchy!"

Of course,I was shocked,having heard she felt such a way but I don't recall ever treating her badly.I cared for her as if she were my own child.Heck,I raised her as a child! I had respect for her intelligence,confidence, and strength,even as a Pokemon.

I miss the old peaceful days.When Glacia as an Eevee would curl up in my lap and sleep.When she would shower me with kisses of love and we would play in the snow together,sticking out our tongues to catch snowflakes on them.

But now all she ever does is call me an idiot and boss me around.I don't want to sound like I hate her or anything.I do my best to keep trying to please her.I'd do anything for her.Even if she doesn't realize how much I care for her,I'd still do it.Because...well...She's Glacia.She's my Glacia.

"Hey! Stupid! I asked what you were doing!"

She towered over me,with her arms crossed."Stop spacing out and keep washing those dishes! I want my dessert ready! Now hurry up!"

"Stop spacing out and keep washing those dishes! I want my dessert ready! Now hurry up!"