Chapter 13

Sunday. The worst day of the week. But school don't start until next week so we're good.

"Who says loo when you want to go to the bathroom?" Sam asked.

"And why do you say snogging if it's like a make out session or something?" I asked.

Currently we were at the lads home well we got bored and we wanted to get to know the place better. Seriously British terms are weird.

"Americans" Louis sighed.

"Hey we are awesome you guys have weird terms. I mean who has tea time?" I asked.

"Uh tea time is amazing. Oh that must be my tea. I'll be right back lovelies" Harry got up and skipped to the kitchen.

"You guys are weird" Sam stated

"Hey you guys are from America" Zayn said

"And?" we pushed

"Those people are ghetto" Liam exclaimed

"Nuh-Uh" Sam and I said together. We looked at each other and high fived.

"How are you guy not sisters if you kniw each other so well?" Liam asked.

"Me and Sam have a special 'connection' " I said

"Nuh-Uh sister me and my boobear have a better connection than you guys do" Louis crossed his arms.

"Mhm" Sam hummed unbelievable.

"It's true actually" Liam said.

Again me and Sam hummed an 'Mhm'

"We know each other well and love each other that people once thought that we actually like liked each other, which is kinda gross if only sister love people duh" I patted my head in an abvious way.

"Oh yeah well well" he looked for words

"Harold come out here this second!" he demanded.

"What's wrong Lou?" Harry came out with his tea.

"Tell them that we have the best relationship ship ever." he crossed his arms.

"We don't have to they can see themselves" he shrugged

All of a sudden my phone rang

"Sorry I gotta take this so excuse me" I stepped outside.

"Hello?"

"Skylar?"