Chapter 18

First before the story I want to thank my lovely reader @lax_55 for making her first comment on my story. Thank you again. I can't thank you enough and how much just one comment means to me.

Okay now I will stop blabbering and go on.

Hope some readers can comment and vote also. Thank you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and the boys have left to go home already. I went upstairs to change into my pajamas into the bathroom. I went to Sam's room and knocked on the door and told me to come in.

"Hey Sam" I smiled.

"Hey Sky" she replied sadly.

"Aw no hun don't tell me your thinking and being sad about that little... that little. .. you know what he is" I went to sit on her bed.

"I know" she sighed "But I can't believe he actually did that to me" she started to get teary.

"Shhh" I soothed "It's alright Sam I'm here for you. I always will be. You shouldn't be crying over a loser like him"

"Yeah I guess your right" she halfed smiled

"Aren't I always" I teased.

"Ha ha very funny" she rolled her eyes.

"No but seriously there are plenty of fish out in the see if you know what I mean" I winked.

"Who?"

"You'll realize soon" I held her hands.

She lookes at my hand and her eyes went wide and she started to squeal in excitement.

"Is that a promise ring?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Tell me how he did it."

Flashback:

We were lying on the picnic blanket just staring at the sky. Kinda cheesy, but it's kinda sweet.

"Sky?" he stood up

"Mhm?" I stood up to look at him better.

"I know that we are young and everything. But I love you with everything that I have. And I know that even if we're young to do this, it's always possible to do the impossible and I love you so much that I am willing to wait as long as you want so we can always be together" he breathed out.

He got down on one knee and looked nervous. I mean I'm too. I'm in this position where he's on his knees and I'm feeling a bit tipsy.

"So will you Skylar Ross do the honor to accept this promise ring?" he asked with hope.

I was shocked I didn't know what to say. I put my hand to my mouth.

"Yes" I nodded.

I couldn't take the smile off my face. I couldn't imagine what would happen without him. Hopefully the next years or days will be great.

We leaned in and kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

End of Flashback

I sighed happily after explaining to Sam what had happened.

"Sky you sound like a girl who is in love" Sam chuckled.

"That's because I am" I smiled. Just then my eyes went wide amd so did Sam's

"Sky you just actually admitted out loud that you are in love. What has he done to you" she teased.

I grabbed a pillow and threw one to her. She playfully glared at me.

"Well today has been a very long, long day" I got up from Sam's bed.

"Yeah no kidding. Night Sky"

"Night Sam"

I walked to my room and Luke was there. I smiled at him. I went to lay on my bed and Luke's arm went around my waist and he kissed my cheek. I turned off the light.

"You know if your mom or brother saw us like this they would freak out and think something was happening" he chuckled. I giggled.

"Night babe" he kissed my cheek

"Night" I cuddled into him.

Being with Luke makes me feel happy like nothing can go wrong. Right?