Chapter Twelve: The Pain

Authors side note. I'm going to say this one time only. If you guys want a sex scene sooooo fucking bad go watch porn. It's getting real annoying having people comment about how there isn't one and they don't wanna read the book anymore. Like this is my book and I'll write it how I want. Like on some real shit stop fucking complaining about shit. Why don't y'all write sex scenes yourselves and read that okay.

-Yasmin

Last night i would say was the best night of my life. I lost my virginity in both holes hehehe. I mated to both of my mates. Logan marked me on the left and Lucas on the right. And they told me that i should be sore for a while.

I mean four rounds just to help me feel better. I mean i was so horny ive never felt like that ever before. Going into heat is no joke.

I laid in bed alone. Twins had work to do today.

Knock knock

"Come in".

The door opened and Franny walked in smiling.

"What are you smiling for"?

"I could smell the sex".

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Girl you better tell me everything". She came over and sat on the bed.

"No you know how i feel about outside clothes on my bed".

Franny scoffed and got off the bed and like always when we shared a room in our last pack house, she takes her clothes off and is only in her bra and panties.

"At least lock the door i dont want the twins coming in and seeing you like that".

She laughed and walked over to the door and locked it and then came back to the bed and laid beside me.

"Details now".

"Wait you sure you want to lay beside me after what happened last night".

"Did you the guys cum on top of the covers"?

"No Zeus through the covers off the bed".

"Then im good". She smiled

She sat up and looked at me. "Girl!! The wolves came out"??

I nodded. She hopped up and down pulling my arm. "Bitch you need to tell me everything".

"Not everything".

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I am your bestfriend you better spill the fucking tea".

I laughed and told her everything that happened.

"So did the Lucas and Logan come back"?

"Yeah after the wolves mated with Snow".

"Awwww i love it. And you were in human form the whole time"?

I nodded. "Yeah. If we shifted i think the bed would have been broken".

We both laughed.

The door handled jiggled.

"Princess why is the door locked? Are you okay"?

"Yeah Logan. Franny is here and she is semi naked".

"Ummm weird okay. I was just checking on you. Do you want anything"?

"No baby im okay".

"Alright then".

I heard footsteps walking away.

"Awwww that is so sweet. I wish my mate would check up on me".

I laughed. "So you ready to start training"?