They are my Escape

About a week later...

It was the morning and Hinata had her shift.

"Naruto-Kun..." Hinata said quietly peering into the cage. Naruto looked at her and smiled. 

"Hey Hinata-chan, you ready for tonight" Hinata nodded and Naruto smiled.

"Sasuke-san is putting our scrolls in a hiding place just outside the village gates," Hinata said.

"Great, I can't wait to get out!" Naruto cheered.

"Not so loud dobe I can hear you from the Uchiha district,begain" Sasuke said walking into the view of the cage. He looked at Naruto in the cage, Naruto was sitting down on all fours in a dog position. He looked like a dog trying to get food from his master. Sasuke pitied that. Then he seethed. Why was Naruto even in thebegin with? For controlling what seemed to be uncontrollable. For making a friend who didn't mean to do anything that could hurt people. For being...a danger. Sasuke was now raging silently. He himself could do whatever he wanted. If the curse mark got out of control, he would receive more training and power. If Naruto got out of hand with his tailed beast even remotely, he would be punished. 2nd-degree curse mark state is much more dangerous than a little chakra. Right? Sasuke then remembered what 'a little' chakra was. In his battle at the valley of End. Where Naruto let his emotions get the best of him. Where Sasuke let the curse mark take over. And Naruto brought him back. Wait, if he had complete control over Kurama, then why in the valley of End did he go completely ballistic? "Naruto..." Sasuke said Naruto snapped his attention to Sasuke "I have one question" he said.

"Ok, what is it Sasuke" Naruto knew if Sasuke said his name it was serious.

"If you had befriended Kurama, then why do you go crazy with your power sometimes,embodiement"Sasuke said "Like at the Vally of End" Naruto looked down with a guilty look and stood up, still looking down.

"Kurama is my friend, it's just...." Naruto looked up with a nervous smile. embodimentof Hatred and Negitivity. He doesn't mean to but his chakra is malicious, and whenever I get angry or my emotions get out of hand or I can't fight but I need to, his chakra takes over and makes me do things I regret." Naruto looked down with the same smile. "But it heals me too and sometimes I have control over it and I can do things that are good with it, but it always burns with negitivity." Naruto looked at Sasuke and Hinata with a serious look "When red chakra surrounds me...don't try and touch me, the negitivity will either burn your network or take over your soul with hate." Naruto said "In my case it does both" Naruto laughed a little "It makes a good tool for battle though" Naruto smiled.

"But Naruto-kun...if it burns you and makes your mental state unstable....how do you survive?" Hinata asked shyly.

"Well you see, Kurama can heal the burns with his chakra that he has control over with the seal, he has to have some sort of control over his chakra or else I'd be dead, the seal helps though. As for the negativity....that's all me I have to have a good mental state, it get's pretty hard though and that chakra knows when I'm at my least amount of strength, when I go crazy I am really powerless. But when I have control over the pain and negitivity, I get some sort of power up, but that's hard since aparently to Kurama, I am too small" Naruto pouted.

'So he needs to suffer a lot to get control over his power. Mine just hurts a lot, but he has to suffer physical and mental pain. Man that must hard, and he doesn't get a pat on the back for living that way. I wonder how many times he has to fight that urge to just kill everybody. We all give him so much crap for little things like paying attention, he is probably working his ass off to just keep himself from attacking the same people who put him in a cage...And he still has that smile on...he never sulks, or seems tired or lazy....He is always happy dispite the circumstances. With no love or care for the majority of his life, just surrounded in darkness and hatred and negitivity... and he is still happy.'Sasuke smiled. 'He does deserve our respect' Sasuke allowed himself to think.