Symbols

:3

After that little spectacle it was about 4:00. And Hinata, Sasuke and Naruto were all just hanging out in Sasuke's room. Playing a game of cards That's when Bee came in.

"Yo! We got new attire, so don't retire." he rapped.

"Bee" Naruto sweat dropped "That was terrible"

"Don't delay, let's get going we don't have all day, fool ya fool" Bee said back.

"I swear your raps keep getting worse and worse" Yugito said from behind Bee. "I can here you from the end of the hall, and I was taking a nap" Yugito said her eyes going angry.

"My apologies, but don't kill the bee" Killer Bee said frantically, you NEVER want to wake up Yugito when she was taking a cat nap, he ran off.

"Since when does he refer to himself in the third person" Yugito seethed and went back to her room.

"One more thing, don't wake up Yugito-nee-san" Naruto sighed.

"Noted" Sasuke said as he took a card from the pile. "hey got any 9s"

"Go fish" Naruto yipped, Sasuke was terrible at card games.

"umm Naruto-kun" Hinata said shyly "I think I won" Hinata said and Naruto looked she had.

"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Naruto asked.

"ummm A while ago, you gave me a 7" Hinata said

"Good job Hinata"Naruto smiled. Hinata blushed. And there was a knock on the door. Then it opened and that guy with the hat came in with a sticker like thing.

"Han-san? What's up!" Naruto smiled.

"Hello, Uzumaki-sama" Han said in a monotone, like Shino but deeper "I just came to finish the door" he said and placed a sticker of the Uchiha clan symbol on the door.

"How'd you get that?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh you must be the Uchiha, Roshi gave me the symbol, I also got the Hyuuga's right here" Han held up the sticker of the Hyuuga clan Symbol and Hinata blushed.

"I don't know if I should be creeped out or impressed" Sasuke said to himself.

"Don't worry teme, Roshi is not a stalker, he just likes knowing about the stuff or people he is working with before actually working with them." Naruto said "It's a thing we Jinchuuriki have, we need to know about things before they happen sort of. It's hard for us to trust on the spot." Naruto confessed. Sasuke looked at him and then at his forehead, Naruto looked different with out his headband on. The headband meant the person who wore it was a shinobi of the hidden leaf. But to Naruto it was a dog tag, saying return to the hidden leaf if found. He was a thing to his village and that is one of the things that Sasuke and Hinata liked about leaving the village. The fact that they could do that to anyone was terrible. A person is not anyone's property.

"Uzumaki-sama, you should really go into the main area, Bee-san is waiting for you and your comrades" Naruto got up as did Hinata and Sasuke.

"Thanks, Han-san" Han only gave a nod as a fair well.

:3

When they got to the main area Bee and Roshi were there. 

"Hey guys" Roshi said with a smile and threw Naruto a head band. Naruto looked at the head band, it had the number '9' in Japenese. Naruto looked at the head band and smiled. 

"Whoa this is so cool, ya know!" Naruto said jumping up and down. 

"And one more thing, we have special uniforms for battle, so as to keep us 'unified'" Roshi said and handed Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata a uniform. They already had their Konoha headbands.

"try those on, and then we'll be gone" Killer Bee said and they changed into the uniforms. 

Hinata was the first to come out. She had black shinobi sandals on with a pair of white leggings. with a black utility beltthat wrapped around her legs. There was an over sized white jacket covering the waist of the utility belt so you could only see the leg straps. The Hyuuga symbol was on the right shoulder and there was a nine in Japenese on her left, and her head band was around her neck. 

Sasuke came out with Naruto, Sasuke had black shinobi sandles on as well, with white pants that were slightly baggy. He had the same Utility belt that wrapped around his legs but you could only see the legs because of the white jacket with a high collar and  the Uchiha symbol in the back and the japanese number for 9 on his left shoulder, except his jack was a pullover and short-sleeved. He had black wrapping from in between his wrist and forearm up. The intersection between where his pants met with his shoes also had a little black tape. His head band was around his head.

Naruto had black shinobi sandles as well, he had the same pants and Utility belt as Sasuke, but with out the tape. His jacket also covered his waist strap and was white with a collar like he used to have, the sleeves were a bit big but it was ok. He had the Uzumaki symbol in the back and the number nine on his left shoulder. He had black fingerless gloves and his head band was around his head.

Sasuke smiled. That head protector was NOT a dog tag. It was a symbol that he DID have a team, and the nine on his and Hinata's jacket was a symbol of unity. Naruto was not a thing here. He was not a weapon. He was apart of this group, seen as a human being and a comrade.Naruto was not a demon anymore. He finally was a human. He was finally accepted and respected and for that Sasuke greatly appreciated being his friend.

Sasuke looked at Naruto and noticed for the first time, Naruto's smile was real . Hinata noticed to. It filled them with joy that Naruto was finally happy. And even more they were apart of that happiness.