Wolf 24

Here I am standing at the center of the clearing.

Most of the wolves are there as they smirk, laugh and snicker at me some growl and spit. I didn't care, a smirk plastered in my face as Nathan look at me smugly. He will be the one who will execute me and end my life.

As if he could end it.

He walk towards but stop meters away.

"This clod human shall be punished for disrespecting our pack and your Alpha. Death is enough to pay for her mistake." Nathan said as the crowd yelled in approval and howled.

I roll my eyes.

He slowly walk towards me as his claws started to pop out of his fingers and his canines are baring.

"I never thought you would to this to me for the sake of your damn reputation. I am your mate." As I said those words Nathan stop in his track and some of the audience gasped.

"You are not my mate!" Nathan yelled and growl at me.

Ouch.

"Yeah right, A monster like you did not deserve any love from a mate. How I wish you will rot in hell all alone, forever!" I yell and let out a hiss.

Nathan growled. His eyes are pitch black and he ran towards me, ready to kill me but stop when a silver arrow hit his shoulder.

The crowd went wild. Jack and Drake rush into Nathan side and here I was laughing in my butt.

Then, one man came running  towards us shouting an intruder attack. Maybe he is one of the guards on duty.

A loud bang echoed the clearing and that man stop in his track and fall down. Behind him stands Cora in her motorcycle with my Duffel bag.

The crowd cowered back to Nathan's side.

I saw Jack staring at Cora intently not caring to anyone as Nathan forcefully pull the arrow. Blood drip over his shoulder.

I jog towards Cora and hop to the back and she fueled the engine aggressively.

I saw Jack ran towards us as well as the other males in the pack.

We ride like the wind. They now change to their wolf form and chase us but we still manage to advance them until they were out of sight but before that I saw Jack shift back to his human form and shout 'Mate'.

We never stop until we were far enough to actually lost them.

We arrived at a motel and check in.

°°°°°°
I slump into the hard bed as Cora rested in the couch.

"How did you enter the pack without getting noticed?" I ask.

"I cover my scent." She simply said as she close her eyes due to exhaustion but roughly stood up and went to me and gave me a
piece of wood made into a pendant. "Wear it, it will cover your scent." She retreated back to her seat.

"A piece of wood?" I ask sarcastically.

"It's not just a wood Sha. It is blessed by a witch to help cover the scent." She said lazily and close her eyes.

"Ohhh. A witch. What are you Coraline?" I ask as I sit up and look at her. She open her eyes and look at me.

"I'm an assassin." She said smirking.

"You know what I mean. Now say it." I argued.

She sigh.

"I'm half werewolf half human, a hunter." She cocked her head to the side and here I was shocked as ever.

"Wow, amazing, then I guess Jack is your mate." I said smugly as I imagine him and Cora together.

"Jack?" She ask with raised eyebrow.

"The one that look like Jack Frost." I said and she was like 'ohhhh'.

"Maybe but I don't care. I have lots of business to do than be with him and his cruel pack." She snickered."and that Alpha is an asshole, no offence Sha."

"Nahh, He wanted me dead  anyway." I shrugged.

"So, what are you Sha?" Cora ask me.

I look at her seriously.

"An assassin, you must better get away before I rip your head off." I said and glare at her.

We burst out laughing.

"Seriously? Come on tell me." She whines.

"Ok, oky, I'm a ----" I was disturb as Cora's cellphone rings.

She grab it and look at it.

"Fin Association."

*****

Lalalalaaaahhhhhhh

Ahem. Ahem.

Wahhhh. Thank you for reading 'Fighting Mate'.

I know sometimes it's boring but please give it time to read. Thank you.

If you guys read the name BLAKE it's actually  DRAKE. I got confuse between the two names.

If you like this chapter, please consider giving it a vote.

~joke time~

A boy at a swimming pool climbed up to the high diving board. He paused, lifted his arms, and was about to dive when the attendant came running up, shouting, "Don't dive - there's no water in that pool!"

"That's OK," said the boy. "I can't swim!"