Chapter 5 ~ Fatal Car Crash

Naruto Pov

I ran home as fast as i could. Sasuke and i didnt live far from each other, so it didnt take that long to get home. I barged into my house and accidentally ran into my brother, Kyu.

"Watch it Naruto!" Kyu yelled. I grunted. My forehead hurt now.

"Get in the car!" Kyu rushed to the drivers side and i followed him. He quickly pulled out of the driveway and rushed tothe hospital my parents were in.

Sasuke Pov

"Ive made Naruto upset... Im such a disgusting person..."

"Im just a selfish mental psychopath!" Is shouted. Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"I deserve to die..." I whispered to myself.

~Timeskip to later that night~

No One Pov

Sasuke still was lying on his bed. Still being affect by the earlier events that day. He decided to switch on the tv to watch the news. Sasuke ignored the news man on the screen, until he heard a familiar name.

'Uzumaki'

He shot his head up from his pillow and listened to the news man.

'Fatal car crash, blah blah, two dead, blah blah, Kushina Uzumaki And Minato Namikaze were the victims.'

Sasuke stared at the tv in horror. They were Narutos parents..! Sasuke definitely felt selfish now... He heard a loud bang in his basement. He got up to go check what it was. He slowly opened the door amd turned on the light.

"Greetings, Sasuke Uchiha..." A familiar voice rang through the room.

"W-who's there?!" Sasuke frantically asked. A figure emerged from a shadowed part of the room.

"S-Sai? What are you doing here?" Sasuke walked up to Sai, which was a terrible choice. Sai grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Sai licked his lips seductively.

"You will do as i say, or else i will kill Naruto." He said threateningly. Sasuke's mind was screaming 'run, run, run' but he couldnt. If he didnt do as Sai said, Naruto would die. Sasuke nodded quickly.

"Thats a good boy~" He said. He smashed his lips rather roughly into Sasuke's, Sai bit Sasukes lips multiple times, causing them to bleed. Sai's hand trailed down to Sasukes hips, he started pulling Sasuke's jeans down. He pushed Sai away.

"W-what the hell do you want from me..?" Sasuke yelled. Sai chuckled.

"I want you." He said in a low, husky voice. It scared Sasuke. It scared him a lot. Should he run, and risk Naruto dying?

"Remember what i said?" Sai reminded. He nodded and hung his head low. Sai walked up to Sasuke and took Sasuke's shirt off. He began putting love bites all over his stomach and chest.

"Stand with your back against the wall, would ya?" Sai asked. Sasuke nodded and obeyed. Sai immediately attacked his neck and started sucking on his collarbone. Sasuke made small whimpering noises. Sai once again trailed his towards his pants. He pulled them down. He began pumping his hand back and forth onto Sasuke's member.

'Fight back Sasuke!' Sasukes mind shouted, but he had now power, he was to weak. Pain surged throughout his body. Sai turned Sasuke around. Sai pulled his own pants down. Sai shoved his member into Sasuke's entrance. Sasuke screamed in pain. Sai began pumping back and forth really fast. Pain surged through Sasuke's entire body. After a few more screams, Sai stopped.

"Dont tell anyone what happened, mkay, i'll kill Naruto if you do." Sai whispered in his ear. Sasuke immediately passed out because he couldnt take the pain. It was a fake though. Sasuke deliberately fell over so that Sai would leave. He left about two minutes later. Sasuke got up and put his clothes on. Sasuke felt disgusting. He barely got upstairs, the pain in his lower abdomen and his entrance made him weak and he could barely walk. He struggled, but he got to his bed before his whole body gave out. He sobbed softly into his pillow until he fell asleep.

(A/N)

Foxxis: Damn, i feel bad

Naruto: YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOXXIS! WHY DO THAT TO MY SASUKE?! *starts sobbing*

Sai: And why am i the bad guy

Foxxis: Because *puts on sun glasses* Cuz my imagination thinks these things *dabs*

Sasuke: No, just no

Foxxis: *anime cries*

Foxxis: asshole

Foxxis: mOTHA FUCKA IM AWESOME

Sasuke: No youre not

Foxxis: You do realize i could make Sai do more terrible things if you keep talkin shit.

Sasuke: oKAY ILL SHUT UP

Sai:... Why

(Hope you enjoyed! ^^)