3) Decorating The House

Niall:

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly" the radio sang. "Niall where did you put the box that holds the village pieces?' You asked. It was a week before Christmas, you and Niall decided to decorate the house to get in the spirit of the season. "I'm pretty sure it's on the box that held the ornaments." He yelled from your bedroom. You looked around, under and on top of the box but you could not find those village sets. So you looked under the tree and around it until you found it stuffed in the corner. "Why would it be here?" You thought. "Niall I found it!" You said. No response. "Oh well." You began to set up the miniature village. In 30 minutes you bad set up the bakery, the toy store and four houses. "What's a village without Santa's Workshop?" You joked. You reached in the box for you favourite figurine. You picked it up and placed it down, then picked it back up when you noticed something was wrong with it. Santa's head was missing. "Niall! Can you come here for a moment?" You asked. "Yea princess, what do you need?" Niall asked. "Did you drop this box when you brought up the decorations from the basement?" You asked. He sighed, but nodded, running his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to. It was just to much to carry." He said. "It's ok Niall, you didn't mean to." You sighed heading to the garbage can to throw it out. "But wait I bought you a new one." He said handing you a brand new figurine for the display. Your eyes gleamed with happiness. "Thank you Niall its wonderful." You said pecking him on the lips. "I'm sorry princess. Am i forgiven?" He asked. You nodded "Your always forgiven."

Harry:

"IT'S THE JINGLE BELL ROCK!" You and Harry sang. "That was beautiful babe." Harry said to you. You curtsied and said "Thank you, thank you, I'll be her all week." Harry laughed. "This Christmas is going to be absolutely fabulous." You said. "Well that's probably because I'm going to be there." Harry said cheekily. You giggled. "I'm going to hang the lights up out front." He said. You nodded. "Be careful Harry." You said. "I always am." He muttered. Once he was gone, you began wrapping garland around the stair railings. About 20 minutes later you heard a thud coming from outside, followed by a few curse words. You quickly ran outside to see what the problem was. There was Harry two feet of the ground. You glanced over to where he was looking. Surrounding the ladder were the brand new pack of bulbs you bought early that morning. All but one bulb were broken. "You know it's a good thing I bought a couple extra packs." You said. "Ugh I love you Y/N" He said. "I know." You laughed.

Liam:

"Babe, did you pick up candy canes?" Liam asked. You nodded. "Yup. Along with sugar cookies, hot chocolate mix and peppermint bark." You said. "Yum!" Liam said. "So what are we working on now?" You asked, setting the bags down. "While I'm going to go start a project of my own, so you can go decorate the Christmas tree upstairs." He said. "OK." You nodded. "What project are you working on anyway?" You asked. "I can't tell you it's a surprise." He said cheekily. You sighed,but nodded. "OK, I'll be upstairs if you need me." You said marching up the stairs. You entered your bedroom and began to set up the tree. You hung up you and Liam's favourite ornaments from the box, and then placed the star on the top of the tree. "Done." You muttered. You began to waltz around the room, humming a Christmas song. "Love can you come down here for a moment?" Liam called. "Yep, be down in a second babe." You yelled. You made your way down the stairs and into the living room. Liam was standing under the entrance. "What do you need babe?" You asked. "Look up there?" He said. You followed his instructions. There above your heads was a small piece of mistletoe. "Quite cheeky." You said. You kissed him on the lips, then pulled away smiling. Liam beamed. "I've put them in every room in this house. " He said. You chuckled. "I love you."

Zayn:

"I've set up the front." Zayn said. "Ooh! I'm almost finished baking the cookies. Chocolate your favourite." You said kissing your husband on the cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You replied. "Can you imagine our first Christmas together." He said. You smiled brightly nodding your head while cuddling into his chest. "And it's going to be the best one yet." You said. "OK enough cuddles we have to get this house decorated for our big Christmas party." You said getting off of Zayn's lap. You waltzed down the hall and into your bedroom. You turned on the stereo and danced over to your closet. You reached up to the top shelf intending to grab the box of Christmas decorations when the whole box fell on top of you. Zayn ran into the room. "Y/N? Where are you?" He questioned. "Under here." You called. Zayn sighed, walking over to the mess you had made, and lifted up the box of decorations "Pumpkin this is why I told you I'd get the boxes down." He chuckled gesturing to the pile of lights caught in your hair. You giggled agreeing with him.

Louis: 

"Babe I'm home." You yelled. You took off your jacket and your shoes and placed them by the door. You heard scampering around upstairs and then the sound of footsteps running down the stairs. "Hey love." Louis yelled rushing to give you a hug. You smiled enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. "What did you buy?" He asked jumping up and down. You smiled, pulling out a gingerbread house. He chuckled and grabbed it out of your hands inspecting it. Louis looked up at you with a cheeky smile. "Can we decorate it now?" He asked. You nodded your head. He grabbed your hands and you raced into the kitchen. Once everything had been set up and the house had been assembled you pulled out the candy and began to decorate the house. All of a sudden you felt icing being applied to your nose and mouth. "Louis seriously?" You asked, starting to wipe it off. He smirked moving your hands away from your face and then kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. "Your lips taste good." Louis said smiling. "Thanks." You giggled. You went back to placing the candies on the house. You had finished one side of the roof when "Hey Louis! Stop eating all the candy!"