That's Howell to You

Dans P.O.V

This morning I woke up to gorgeous blue eyes, as blue as the ocean. He's just so perfect and I can't believe I get to wake up to it every day.

" Good Morning Beautiful." I said

" Mmmm." Phil mumbled

"What's that Philly?"

"Good Morning to you to bear."

Phil then leaned in and pecked Dan on the lips. "I'm gonna go make breakfast."

"But Philly!" Dragging out the y. "I want you to stay in bed. You are so warm."

"Danny, I'm going to make Delia Smith pancakes."

"I don't have any objections. So get going pancake boy. (Boiiiii)"

Now Phils P.O.V

Instead of making Delia Smith Pancakes, I'm actually going to steal some of Dan's cereal. Don't blame me your lovers cereal is the best cereal.

I took a handful of Crunchy Nut and put it in my mouth. Mmmmm, it tasted so good. I scooped another handful and was about to put it in my mouth when I suddenly heard,
"Phillip Micheal Lester, put that cereal away right now!!!"

"Well in case you forgot, that's Howell to you mister, because you're  stuck with me foreverrrr!!

"And don't you forget." Dan said

He then waltzed of to me and snakes his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Even though we've been married for 4 years, he still can make me blush madly. 

When we finally separated he spoke," Now Mr. Howell, I would appreciate if you would start on those Delia Smith pancakes like you promised."

I then said," Only if you help me make them Mr. Howell."

"But of Course Mr. Howell." Dan said

We both then burst out laughing. Man does he have the cutest laugh. Before we start baking, I told Dan to get the aprons.

"But of course anything for you... Mr. Howell." Dan replied

I sure do love my husband.

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I'm on a very long vacation and have been camping a lot which means no Wi-Fi😨. I know I know. It's hard to survive. But there will be updates hopefully soon. Maybe in a week? Anyway vote and comment. Thanks for 300 reads!!!!!!! ~ Zoe