Tyler Knows

Phils P.O.V

This week Tyler was coming to visit. Out of the Blue. He said he wanted some Phan Time with us. Don't really know what he means by that.

Dan and I were eating Stir Fry and watching some AoT when we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!!" Dan exclaimed

Dan's P.O.V

Man I was so excited. Tyler was coming. I had called him because I knew he could get Phil and I together. I'm too nervous to tell Phil  myself so I figured who better to do it than Tyler Oakley.
I opened the door, and was greeted by a very happy Tyler.

"Hello Daniel, I am here to start my mission."

"Shhhh! Not so loud I don't want Phil to hear you!!!

"Alright, alright don't have heart-attack. I'm gonna go say hi to Phil first."

Tyler's P.O.V

I'm so ready to get these to oblivious lovebirds together. I know Dan loves Phil, but I also happened to be Phil's Friend too, so I also know Phil loves Dan.

Boom, match made. Now only to get them to realize. I made my way over to Phil and gave him a hug. Which he hugged me too. Man I'm gonna be jelly of Dan, Phil gives the best hugs ever.

"How are you doing Tyler?" Phil asked

"Oh, I'm about the best I can be Phil." I reciprocated

I'm about to make my otp canon. I couldn't be any better.

I brought both of them into the same room. That's a start. Right? Then I noticed they were sitting on the same couch. I then yelled out randomly,(well not really but for the two oblivious boys over there.), "Phil likes you Dan!!!" And I ran off.

Phils P.O.V.

As soon as Tyler said that my face turned Beet Red. I was so embarrassed. Why would Tyler do that? Just then Dan said," Is it true?"

I then replied," Is what true Dan?"

"That you like me. Is it true?"

"Yeah, it's true. Please don't kick me-" I was cut off by Dan's lips on mine. So maybe he does like me! I started to kiss back because dang it felt amazing. I then heard Tyler say," Praise the Lord, my ship has sailed!"

Dan pulled away and said," Phil what are we?"

" We can be what ever you want us to be Daniel."

"Well then Phillip, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of Course my sweet Daniel."

"Hey Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"When did you know you loved me?"

" Since the day we met in person. From that day forward, I knew I needed to have you."

" Hey Phil?"

"Yes, Dan?"

"Me Too."

Tyler screamed out," OMG MY OTP IS CANON!!"

"Hey Tyler?"

"What Phil?"

"Thanks"

"Anything for my favourite ship."