WZ 12

Bella

Dad and I was on our way to eat some nice good soul food. He wanted to talk to me about something and today is me and odell last day in Louisiana, Thank God.

"Why you brought me here?"I ask him.

"I want to talk to you about Odell"he said.

"What is it"I said.

"Does he love you?"he said.

"Of course he does, if he didn't, he wouldn't be with me"i smile but frown. He wasn't home last night. He didn't call or text me.

"Exactly, he doesn't"my dad said. He continue to eat his food

"Dad I don't want to talk about this"I sigh.

"You should, don't you ever think he's going to marry you one day"my dad said. He only want that money but I'm not that kind of person. A little.

"Look, I'm done"I grab my purse and keys. "Bye daddy"I walk out the restaurant. I look at my phone to see no text from Odell. Not at all.

What is he doing? I look back at my phone to see a text from Odell. I been waiting for this.

Odell😘💍

Odell- sorry I didn't text

Me- where are you😠

Odell- on my way to the hotel, why

Me- we talk about this later

Odell

I walk inside the hotel hearing the TV was on. I guess she in the living room. "Baby, I'm home"I walk in seeing another nigga on the couch. What the fuck?

"Who the fuck is you"he ask once he saw me.

"Nigga that's my question!"I yelled.

"I stayed here last night with your girlfriend"he smirk.

"Who Bella"I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah nigga who else"he said.

I look at the floor thinking I thought this bitch had my back. I thought she was gone love me. Guess not.

"You can have that"I grab my keys and other walking out.