WZ 34

Dani

I called my dad to see where he is. Somebody is threatened me to find brook and I know that she is with him.

Me- "dad, where are you?"

Dad- "I'm somewhere relaxing, why?"

Me- "I want to know did brook had her babies yet?"

Dad- "yeah she did, why you asking this questions, who you working for?"

Me- "no one, why you ask"

Dad- "because you called all upset and shit. What's going on back at home?"

Me- "its Brad daughter. She threatened me"

Dad- "she did what? Stay where you at, I'm coming back to New Orleans"

I was in my room crying my eyes out for my life. "See I told you. He's not wi...."BOW!

Brooklyn

"Dad what's going on?" I ask him. He was packing up fastly. I never seen him like that.

"Its dani" he said. "Bella is after her"

"What? Why?" I said.

"I really don't know Brooklyn! But this shit about Odell needs to stop!" He yelled.

"I told her that. She doesn't listen" my mom said. "Davin going back won't help, they might kill you" she said.

"I have to, that's my daughter" he walk out the door. I look at my mom and Odell.

"Brooklyn don't you even think about it"Odell said.

"Oh I'm thinking" I said. "We're going back to put an end to this Odell"

"Ok fine. Only for you tho" he said.

"Thanks babe" I kiss his lips.

"Okay, are we leaving or staying" Tessa said.

" We're leaving now"I said.

"Wait, what about Odell the third and Olivia?" my mom said.

"We can take them right" I look at Odell.

"Not on a plane" he said.

"I'll stay" Tessa said.

"Ima stay too" Frank said on the couch.

"Okay, we all made up our mind. Let's go"