WZ 27

Brooklyn

I open my eyes to see it was 3:00 in the afternoon. I must of slept for so long. I needed that sleep tho.

I look at the table to see some food there. Maybe Franklin left it here. But where is he?

"Hey your up" I heard Tessa said in the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm up" I smile. "Any news yet" I said with a worried face.

"No news yet, but I know he's Ok Brook"  she said putting her hand on my hand. "Now eat since you didn't eat at all"

"Ok fine" I smile sitting down at the table. Tessa went and got my food from the living room. "I was wondering, how did my mom and Bella knew about the baby shower"

"I think Dani must of told them" no can't be.

"Dani said what" there she is. Ok

"Hi Dani, how was your day" I said trying to hug her but she push me off looking at Tessa.

"Listen bitch, I know your so jealous of me because I have the body, the potential, the intelligence, everything a man want"Dani smile at Tessa.

"Did you invited Bella and my mom over?"I ask.

"I don't even know who that is" she said. I sigh looking at Tessa. She shrugged her shoulder then got up from the table giving Dani a mean mug.

"Stop being mean to one another, your the only two I got" I said.

"It's whatever. Where Odell?"dani ask.

I kept thinking about him and wondering where is he?

Odell

"Are we there yet?" I ask the man.

"Yeah, just got here" I look to see the sign that said baton rouge. My home.

"Keep going till you get to New Orleans" I said.

"Ok" the man said. I laid back a bit falling asleep.

Later

"Aye, where here" the man shook me. I look at the sign that said New Orleans. I'm home to see my babies.

"Ok the apartment is on...." All of a sudden, something hit the back of this man Cadillac. "What the fuck" I mumble looking back at these big black cars.

"Oh shit" he said trying to open his door but a man came and close it back up. Some other men went around the car on my side pointing the gun.

"Salí {get out}" the man with the dark shades said to the man.

"Aye you too" the man on my side said with a heavy accent. I open the door to see more trucks coming in. What is going on? I'm trying to see my girl. Its like something is stopping me.

"Who are you?" I ask the man with shades on. He look at me and smirk.

"I know you" he pointed at me. "Odell Beckham Jr" he smile. "How are you?"he walk my way with his arms out.

" I'm fine, trying to see my fam"I said.

"And you let this fool drive you here, knowing he's in big trouble if he come back"

"Isaiah I have the money, I have it in my wallet" the man said. I guess his name Isaiah look at the man who was squirming in the other men arms.

"Show me, which pocket" Isaiah said.

"They left one" he reach in the pocket getting the wallet. The cash that I gave the man was all bout to come out.

"Damn bill, this is fat. Nice work" Isaiah smile. He walk to his truck slowly till he turn around and shot bill.

My face was priceless. He shot him. My eyes was big and mouth wide open. "Omg" I mumble.

"Odell, Brooklyn been asking for you" Isaiah said.

"How you know her!" I got mad once he said her name.

"Whole up young Buck. I know her father" he said. That made me happy hearing her father wanted me.

"Y'all didn't have to kill bill tho"I said.

"Oh we did, let's go boy" he walk to the truck with his boys. I follow behind looking at bill body.

What the hell just happen?

Davin house

"Why I'm here?" I said.

"Baby D wants to see you" Isaiah said. I walk towards the big door seeing baby D sitting his chair with a patch on his shoulder.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"Been shot by your evil mother in law" he laugh.

"Wow, must of been mad huh" I said.

He nod his head snickering. "Yes she was, at the baby shower she wanted you to be Bella baby daddy"

"Why they keep aiming for me" I sigh.

"Odell what you did that made them mad?" Davin said.

"I had sex with bella" I said. He sigh shaking his head.

"They want that money, you can tell Bella don't love you. She want your money" he chuckle. "Now Brook, please go home to her. She's killing me" I smile thinking about her.

"I will sir"