~~Seven~~Date Night {T+B}~~

~~the next night~~

Tamzin's POV

"Oh my god!" I squealed as Ali pulled me into her room.

"Someone's excited." She said to me, followed by her laughing.

"Well duh." I said jokingly.

****

"Ready?" Ali squealed.

"Yes. Just show me already Ali!" I shouted, eager to see what I looked like.

 I was already in my outfit which was a black crop top, with acid washed overalls that were cut off into shorts, and black combat boots

I looked into the mirror to see that Ali had straightened my hair and curled the ends, as she had done a smokey eye using colors from one of her Naked pallets.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed, pulling Ali into a hug.

There was a knock on Ali's bedroom door and we turned around to see Brandon standing there.

"Ready to go beautiful?" He asked, causing me to blush.

"Yea." I said quietly, smiling at Ali before following Brandon down the stairs and outside.

He closed the front door and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, smiling.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." He said, smirking at me.

I playfully punched him in the shoulder and he smirked again.

"Run." He said, causing me and him to both start running.

****

We stopped in front of a forest and Brandon pulled a bandana out of his pocket.

"Um...Brandon, I don't know how I feel about this." I told his truthfully.

"It'll be fine babe. Just trust me, ok?" He said, causing me to smile.

He tied the blindfold around my head and picked me up.

After awhile of Brandon walking, he stopped and put me down.

"Take the blindfold off on three babe." He whispered in my ear, causing me to jump.

"One..." I heard him light a lighter.

"Two..." I heard him moving around.

"Three!" He yelled.

I ripped the blindfold off, and I instantly covered my mouth.

We were in a small clearing in the woods. There was fairy lights hung up on the trees and a blanket in the middle of the clearing. Around the blanket, there was a few candle lit lanterns. And there was food set up on the blanket.

"Do you like it?" He asked my shyly.

"I love it." I said, smiling and pulling him into a hug.

He hugged back and slowly pulled away.

"Let's eat, shall we?" He asked in a fake accent.

"We shall." I replied in a fake accent.

We both laughed and sat down.

"So what has my wonderful boyfriend made for dinner?" I asked him, looking up at the sky.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, along with Oreo Truffles covered in white chocolate." He told me, a huge smile on his face.

"You're the best." I told him, a huge smile on my face.

****

"Brandon!" I shrieked as he threw an Oreo Truffle at me.

"What?" He asked, laughing a bit.

I crossed my arms and pouted like a two year old.

"It's not funny." I whined.

"Awe, I'm sorry. Come here baby girl." He said, opening his arms for me.

I smiled and scooted over to him, instantly smiling as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Tamzin." He said.

"What?" I whispered.

"I love you. I've always loved you. Since the time we spent the whole day together in 5th grade. I love you." He repeated.

"I love you too Brandon. Ever since 4th grade." I replied, looking up at him.

He slowly leaned down and before I knew it, his lips were locked with mine.

Fireworks were exploding everywhere and I smiled as he slowly pulled away.

He smiled back at me and I giggled. I really do love this boy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update. I've had lots on my mind. But here's an update. Love you guys!!

~~Jai