For My Nakama

I'll keep it short^-^ hehe.... Enjoy! *throws taco*

***Laws Ship***
Your POV

"Room" was all I heard when all of a sudden there was a blue sphere around me. Next thing I knew the food was out of my arms and Law had me handcuffed.
"Come with me" he said dragging me to his room and throwing me on the ground.
I hissed. "Give me the food and leave me alone."
Law smirked "Pretty selfish don't you think?"
I was about to say something cocky but then a realization hit me. These are just normal handcuffs! So I jumped up pounced on Law and scratched his face with no time to think.
I looked down and saw his face. Under all them scratches just added to his pretty face I can tell he was HIGHLY pissed off.
I ran to the door when in no time the blue sphere formed and I was found in Laws arms.
Law clicked his tounge while shaking his head. "Tsk Tsk Tsk you can't leave yet (Y/N). I have some questions for you..."
Shivering at his tone of voice I tried jumping up but Law had different plans. He set me down in a chair and chained my stomach up to it.
Yelping I hissed "Let me go you psycho path!"
Law smirked "It's better then being a theif. Don't you agree?"
I just cringed at his words.
He notices I'm done talking back and starts shooting questions.
"So what I've gotten so far is that you have the power of the Neko Neko no mi?"
Looking down I grumbled yes.
"And you have someone on your ship who can disguise objects or people into shadows?"
Confused at how he knew that, I grumbled yes again.
"And someone stole all your food and log poses so you came on my ship to steal mine?"
Looking up this time, "How do you know all this?"
Law answered grinning mischievously "Oh.. my crew mates just had a "chat" with your crew mates."
This got my attention. "What?! Why'd they follow me in here?"
Law replied "So they didn-"
Cutting him off you scratched the chain so it snapped in two and got on your hands and knees.
"Trafalgar Law I know that I came in and disturbed your ship and this is all my fault but please give the food to my crew and let them go. I'll take all the punishment necessary" I prayed to him.
Law was surprised. That's the only word he was. He was surprised at how easily I broke the chain. He was surprised at the actions I took when my nakama were in danger. He was surprised at how easily I'd bow my head to my enemy and throw away my pride. For. My. Nakama.
He smiled pretty sadly and said "Yes I would do that bu-"
I cut him off and happily jumped up just to bow and say "Thank you so much Law."
***Same Room***
Normal POV

Law smiled at (Y/N) and looked down. She was so happy that her crew was safe and she didn't care the punishment. She was a loyal friend and Captain. What they both didn't know is her crew is long gone. Without her.

Mwahahaha evilness :3.
Oh sorry for the shortness of this chapter I have a party to go to and I promised one today^-^ I'll make a new one soon okie? I'm already starting a new chapter and I'm writing this A/N!
Law: *Glares* Shut the hell up and finish the new chapter-_-
Me: Gomen T-T...
Law: *Looks at Readers and waves* Bye bye
Me: Oi Law! That's my li-