Chapter 1

Destiny Pov

Age Five: Pigtails, dresses, lace socks, pink shoes, cute blue eyes, seems like the usual cute little kid you would meet.

Age Ten: Messy ponytail, Blue t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes, a couple teeth missing, sounds like the normal athletic kid to me.

Age Fourteen: Black hoodie, grey leggins, converse, sad smiles, messy bun, it's getting a little different.

Age Sixteen: Long sleeve shirts, black leggins everyday, sad grey eyes, cuts on body, broken heart. She isn't the happy girl I once knew.

*****************************

Lucas Robert Hemmings, you probably know him, right? I'm his little sister, kind of, just one year younger.

He's out, living the dream, traveling the world with his best friends, but I'm stuck at home, all alone, with no one to help me, it hurts alot, but for some reason, I'm still here.

I've been depressed since I was fourteen, self-harm a little after that, ever since he left to travel with his band, my whole life has been a living hell.

I'm bullied everyday, tortured at school, it's like everyone wants me dead, but then again, I do too.

*****************************

I threw my phone at the wall, making the phone shatter into tiny little pieces. Hot tears streamed down my face, I screamed as loud as I could.

"He never talks to me anymore, I thought he loved me!"

Nobody was home, my mom was at the store, buying Luke's favorite food for when he comes back.

Luke is Mom's favorite, she doesn't even care about me anymore, I don't either though. Nobody cares about me anymore, all they care about his Luke, his looks and his talent, so who would care about his sister with nothing to offer.

I kind of look like him in a way, we have the same exact hair color, but my hair is long and naturally straight, but I don't sing or play any instruments, well actually I do sing privately and I play piano, but that doesn't matter.

*******

I sat on my bedroom floor, looking over the pictures of Luke and I from when we were in fifth grade, I always look at those pictures when I feel like giving up, it gives me strength I guess you could say.

I flipped to the page of when Luke and I were dancing together, at the time I was taller than him, by an inch or so, but now he was much more taller than I was.

I could see his smile, it was a true smile, mine was too, but not anymore.

A tear slipped from my eye and landed on the page, I quickly closed it and put it back under my bed. I went over to where my broken phone was lying, I carefully picked it up and looked at the damage, it wasn't that damaged, considering I threw it at a wall.

I didn't really care anyways, nobody texted me and I never called anybody.

********

Luke Pov

"We miss you so much Luke!" My mom wouldn't stop talking about how she was throwing a welcome home party for the boys and I, she seemed really excited about it, so I didn't say anything to put her mood down.