chapter 7

A crash near 24th and wright has led to the death of Jane Williams and Griffen williams , A family member said they were headed back home from a trip when the car flipped over and blew up!.

Sommers Pov ;

As Much as I cared for my parents , I just couldnt cry . . I was still upset that they didnt even look for me when I ran away , I was upset that I had to live basically my whole life in a jail But Something in me Just Forgave Them Immediately .

"You Okay" Blue asked with worry in his eyes .

"Yeah im alright , Its Just that a part of me is sad . . When I decide to have kids their not going to have grand parents , &' Its just Sad " I said Looking down . I wish I could cry because I was beyond hurt in my heart . . this id my parents regardless I came out of them .

" Are you gonna have a funeral?"

" Nope Imma get em Cremated , I mean they were burned" I said Playing with my finger.

The rest of the night we talked about funny things I mean real funny things . . We laughed all night I told blue how the Hmong people were talking about my feet in they language and he busted out laughing.

Blue: "Prolly cause them mfs was barking ROOF ROOF ROOOF " He said making me die laughing on the floor . Times like these it was really made me just smile . I think I was maturing .

" I Wanna take You to meet Some friends, I think You'll Enjoy em" He said after we were done laughing. 

"Yeah ? when?" I was now touching his waves . "Tomorrow , I'll take you to the trap, but dont be mad when you see whats there " He said with his eyebrows up . "Whats there that I would get mad about ?" I asked kinda worried.

"Just wait and see Stankin ass" He said and wrapped his arms around me .

" I Love you" He said MAKING me soooo happy This was The First time he said it EVER . "I love you to bae " I said Cheesing Hard . Minutes later I look down to see his fat head ass sleep and I was not at all sleepy so I called jamaica and GOSSIPING Until I Was Sleepy. 

*The Next morning*

"GET UP GET THE FUCK UP" Blue yelled banging pots . what is wrong w. this nigga man .

"Blue Get outttttt " I Whined Throwing A Pillow At Him .

"Get up for I get you Up" He said . was that a threat ?! . I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head . "Nooooo" I half yelled . "Alright You asked for it" he said I could tell he had that creepy smile on his face lmfao . He jumped on top of me and wiggled his body . "Get upppp , Your HEAVY Fat ass " I Yelled through the covers . "NOPEEEE IM SLEEPY" he said Moving . I Tried to Get strong and push him off but he was simply too heavy . "GET YOOO FAT ASS UP" I yelled louder.

"Are you gonna get Up." He said In a little girl voice . "Yeaaah I am , Now Get Up" I said still trynna push him .   "You promise ?" He play too much "YESSSS , I Cant breathe Get Up!" I said and he got up when I pulled the covers down this nigga was naked -__- He forced it LOL

"forreal get up we going to the trap " He said . I got up excited as shit and got in the shower I Started my stupid freaking Period And I Had no type Of pads Nor tampons This should be fun I thought as I yelled "BLUEEEEEEEEE" While sitting on the toilet . "Whaaaaaaaat " He Yelled Back in my Voice . "Cmereeee" I Said While Sitting there naked . He peeked through the door " What I Know You aint Shiting " He said holding his nose . "Noooo , I started my girl thing Could Ya go Get me Some tampons " I said smirking . "Huhhhhh Is You serious ?" He asked

"Dead serious Now Hurry up I feeel nasty " I said Closing the door on his face .

Blue pov ;

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A TAMPON IS . . but I Grabbed my keys and got in the whip , I Drove to Walred store and walked through the slide doors . . I dont even know what section to get that shit from I thought as I went through every line . Huhhhhh Lemme ask somebody .

" Excuse me" I said To this Cute Employee . "Yes ? What can I Help you w. " she Said . "Can You show me where the pads and tampons and shit at ? " I asked straight up. she walked me over to a aisle I had already been in which pissed me off . how come I aint see this shit . "Your daughter just now starting her menstrual?" She asked smiling . "Nah My girl- My wife Started Hers today " I said So she Wouldnt start no flirting and shit then imma have to get her number and I aint got time to be cheating on my ole lady . "Oh" She said flatly . I grabbed the tampons and walked to the register I paid and was headed home . I walked upstairs and put the tampons in the bathroom while she was in the shower . . "Hurry up Fat head "I said while closing the door . I knew she was gone take forever ×'s 2 since she was on her grown women . . so I Just start playing the game. She Came Down Looking good . . She had on some Blue jean rocs , And A black Bebe Shirt w. some Black and red jordans on . "im ready" She said Walking pass me smelling GOOD Asa Mf . . Man I Need to redeem myself cause this was the time I was just wanting to take her down . . but that cant happen till she off inna week.

We were in the car and she just start singing .

"YOU KNOW VERY WELL . . . WHO ARE YOU ARE , YOUR THE ONLY ONE " she sung over the music , she was iight I was better . Once we got to the trap we got out and walked hand in hand We always had to go through the back this way nobody will be all up inna house seeing shit they shouldn't be and it also was the only way we know if it was the police or not.  Snoop, The Security Guard let us in and Her whole expression changed. 

sommers pov ;

Mmmmm so this is where he be all times of the night, with strippers and hoes butt naked , shame . We walked to the back and into this office , It was plenty niggas in there and it was smoke clouds every where . "Aye Yall , This My Girl sommer , I Plan on Marrying her some day so dont Touch Her , LOOK AT HER , Dont even smell her " Blue said being his over protective self , it was cute though. Everybody was cool as shit specially Blues right hand man Tee We were talking and He started asking Plenty Questions .

Tee: So you Love Blue Huh . ?

me: "Yeah I do " I said Smiling .

Tee : So You Know about his anger issues and you can handle it right?

Me : I Mean we had a few fights and I've seen him damn near become another person but I dont think he would ever put his hands on me . .

He asked a few more questions but there were mostly just about me . I was starting to see that they were all one big family . I also met a boy name Rob he seems just sooo sweet , Of Jamaica didnt have that lil problem she prolly woulda liked him. I thought As I looked around for Blue  . "Wheres blue " I asked everyone .

"Ion know Prolly went to do something , Damn you Miss Him already? Dont worry we won't hurt you "  This dude name Alfonzo said everybody just start talking about me and blue .

"Blue must be hitting that right" One dude said and everyone else laughed .

"Nah he not "I said Looking up from my phone . We was all just chilling , Laughing and shit and in walks blue 30 fuckin minutes later and he high as shit . He sat next to me eyes low as hell . "You iight .?" He asked not even lookin at me . "Yeah where you go ?" I asked . "To speak w. boss , Why ?" He asked catching a atttiude . "Forreal ? blue dont start specially not here , I would hate to have to argue in front of yo niggas" I said Kinda Whispering. " Whatever" He said PISSING Mee Off . He gotta Funky ass attitude for what ? I aint do shit to his ugly ass . He always taking shit out on me im sick of this shit .. .