chapter 14

*One Week Later*

SommersPov:

" Get Up You got school" Blue said and then left the room.  I don't fuck with blue since that shit he pulled and I'm working on getting Me An apartment I'm Done With His Cheating I found Out He Fucked The Girl With HIS dawg ass.  But School Start today And I'm Beyond Ready To See What Sexy Niggas Finna Be Rolling Up In there. I Got Up From The Guest Room Bed And Hopped In the Shower I Let The Hot Water Run Against My Skin Before Actually Washing Up all I Can think Is That Im Glad I Ain't Fuck Blue Cause That Woulda Been fucked Up.  In My Heart Yeah I Was Sad But In My Mind.  It's Fuck Him.

I Got Out the Shower And Brushed My Teeth Then I Went To Dresser And Opened The Drawer And Pulled Out  A Panty And Bra Set. After putting it on I Looked In the closet for something to wear I Seen My Snoop Crew Neck Sweater My Blue Jean Levi's And My Brown Ugg Boots.  I Was About To Sit It On the bed till I Seen Blue Sitting on it. 

I Sighed "What Blue? "

" Don't fuck with me today Sommer Lemme Find Out You FUCKING With these Bum ass Lil NIGGAS I'mma Kill Him And You" He said in a serious tone

" Okay Blue " I Said Trying To Walk Past Him But He Grabbed Me And Sat Me On His Lap. 

" You Look Good In That Set" He said Kissing My Neck.

" Mmmm " I Moaned. 

"Blue stop I Got School " I Said Moaning Because he was now Fingering me. 

He Licked His Fingers And Got Up. 

"Alright But remember What I Said " He said Walking out. 

Ain't nobody listening to His ass.  I'm still getting an apartment and leaving this Mf. And if I happen to see a sexy at school and he trynna hollah imma hollah back.

after I was dressed.  I decided to wear my hair down for the first time. I was casual today but cute.  I walked Out and Peeked in Blues Room.  I Didn't See Him So I Ran Down The Stairs And His Ass Was Right there He Grabbed my waist. 

"You Love me? " He asked .

"Bye Boy" I Laughed

He Just scared cause he know I was nothing but faithful to his ass and he fucked it up. 

I Grabbed A Apple From the Kitchen and Walked Out The House. He Can Go Be With That BITCH.  make sure she ain't fuckin with somebody else but why he so worried about me. I Walked Since It Wasnt That Far And Called For Milan And Jamaica To Wait For Me At The Front.  They Did As Told And We Walked In Together EVERYBODY LOOKED So Much Better Than Last Year I Swear.  Jamaica Was Acting Kinda mean Towards Us.  Must Be Her Period.

After We Found Out Our Classes Me and Jamaica went One way and Milan went the other with the seniors  .

"So Wassup Maica why You Acting Up? " I Asked Sitting Next To Her In Home base.

"Nothing " She shrugged

"I Been your Bestfriend since 6th grade and you can't tell me " I asked a little hurt.  She Looked At Me And Begin telling Me EVERYTHING About Her and Tee.  Now I Understood Why she Felt Like That Towards Milan.  Tee Was Her Baby Daddy And Her First.  sounds Reasonable I Don't Know Who Tee Should Be With And I Know This Gotta Be Hard On him.  I told Her About Blue And Before We Could Really Get Into The Convo The Bell Rung.  We Parted Ways Since Our Next Class Was Not The Same And When I Went In I Spotted my future. I Sat Right Next To His ass. 

"WADDDDUPPPP I'm Timothy " He Said

"Hey My Name Is Sommer " I Said Smiling.

"That's A Cute Name.  aye Lemme Get A Pencil Sommer " He Said Looking Cute.  I Handed Him One Quick A Little Too quick. 

that class went fast since I was by Mr sexy.  . . lunch was cool and today overall was just good.  I started walking out at the last bell and ran into Timothy. 

" lemme walk you home " he said

" Okkkk " I blushed

we Were walking when all of a sudden BLUE PULLS Up.  .

OMG