Two

Another Day in Hell

[unedited]

Rosie

*poke poke*

What the...?

"Mm..Stop it!"

I didn't bother opening my eyes when I smacked the finger away from my face and grunted. I snuggled my face closer in my pillow. Whoever had the audacity to wake me up, better be ready to face my wrath.

"Agggh! Oomph!"

And before I even knew it, I was lying face down on the hard floor instead of my soft pillows. I was lucky enough that I didn't have a broken nose from the impact. I slowly got up from the floor clutching onto the side of my bed, glaring at the perpetrator.

"Did you really have to push me off the bed?" I said, still holding up my glare. It probably didn't have much of an affect though.

"Well, unless you wanna be late then I had no choice." He said grinningly.

"What?.." I looked at him confused until I glanced at my alarm.

"What the heck?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

My eyes bulged at the time . It was nearly 7:30. I scrambled through my drawers throwing clothes everywhere, not bothering to try and keep everything neat.

"It isn't my fault that you didn't set your alarm."
Landon said, sitting on my bed watching in amusement, as I clumsily tried to find a my uniform through the pile of mess.

"I thought I did! If you didn't keep throwing stuff at me last night I wouldn't have woken up this late."

I pointed out. I grabbed my school uniform which consisted of a gray pleated skirt, a white dress shirt with a thin long sleeve black sweater over the top and knee high socks, with a navy blue tie.

"Hey! You're the one who started it." He chuckled.

That's very true...I thought.

"Whatever, just get out so I can change." I said as I shoved him out the door, and slammed it closed.

I hurriedly changed into my clothes, and grabbed my backpack, phone, and of course my textbooks, then ran downstairs. I didn't bother doing anything with my hair or putting any makeup on. I didn't even own any makeup so it wasn't a big deal.

Getting down stairs, I grabbed my lunch bag and said bye to Gale before putting my shoes on and leaving.

Although Gale was already a freshman in high school, we went to different schools. He went to a public school whereas I went to a private school.

Landon was already waiting inside his beautiful matte black Jeep Wrangler. I hopped in beside him and buckled my seat belt, and we took off to school.

I took in what he was wearing. Of course, he didn't bother to wear the uniform and just wore whatever he chose. After a year of telling him repeatedly, the teachers and staff eventually got used to him not wearing it.