Four

"Ex's and Oh's"

[unedited]

Rosie

"Rose..Rosie..heeeeyy."

"Ugh! What Landon?!"

I was currently trying to finish the last project I had-keyword trying- as Landon kept bugging me.

"Let's go do something fun." He grinned at me from across my bedroom.

"Can't you see I'm doing something important?" I said irritably.

"Aren't you "always" doing something important? Besides, that isn't due for another week." Landon pointed out.

He was right, the project wasn't due for another week but I liked to have it done early and get things out of the way. I guess that's why my mother always calls me a busy-body. I was constantly doing school work, however I didn't mind. I actually liked to study, it made me feel accomplished.

I looked back at Landon, who was sprawled across my bed playing with Mr.Goobers- my fluffy teddy bear.

" I just like to have things done. I need to make an A in this class especially. Besides, I haven't seen you do any homework like at all. Aren't you worried about your grades? With this being our senior year and all?"

I said, as I continued to carefully marked and erased the poster with intricate details and lines on my make shift light board. I was currently making a world map for AP geography and these longitude and latitude lines were way too off centered for my liking.

I looked up from what I was doing when Landon didn't answer me. He was now sitting up, his face in a scowl as he texted aggressively.

I sighed as I threw my eraser at him. That seemed to catch his attention.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah it's nothing. Just dumb bitches." I knew exactly who he was talking about when he said that.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing to talk about." He said curtly.

He continued, "And to answer you from before, no I'm not worried my grades are actually decent believe it or not."

Yeah, hard to believe actually.

"What do you want to do with your life after we graduate?" I asked as I continued on my project.

It was a topic that we actually never really talked about. I guess now was the best time especially because the end of our senior year was creeping on us. Landon never really talked about college, although I have mentioned it before a couple of times. There was nothing wrong with not going to college right after high school, I was just worried about what he wanted to do with his life. I know that his parents were big business owners and from my understanding, since Landon was an only child they would want him to take over one day.

"You already know the answer to that question, besides it's not something I need to rush anyways. My parents already have my life planned out so."