13

May 17th, 1980
(Pt. 2)

Upon Lisa's request we were having pizza. The Ride there wasn't so awkward since Fink and Bobby (whom we had to wake up) got in my rented car. Morris and Terry tried to ride with me so I had to stuff Bobby in so there'd be no room.

They were both continuously competing with each other to get my attention but I have to say Morris was a lot smoother than Terry. Terry made his intentions with me crystal clear and I wasn't interested.

Lisa and I sat across from each other in the booth, Prince was squished up next to me but Morris took a seat next to Lisa. Leaving Terry to sit next to him. We had just placed our orders so we were left to make small talk, I was just trying to get to know Lisa better but Morris and Terry kept jumping in.

"--Wendy gets in the guys face and says 'Back off bozo or you'll regret it.' I wanted to laugh so badly because she's like two feet smaller than this guy and she's trying to threaten him!" Lisa says through giggles, she's been telling me stories about her friend back home. From what I heard she sounds lovely.

"If I had a sibling I would be like that too, I'm Team Wendy on this one." I said after sipping my vanilla milkshake until I felt a pair of eyes burning holes into my skin. My head turned to see Prince staring at the both of us, his eyes shifted before landing on my milkshake.

"What flavor is that?" Prince asks while still eyeing my drink and I looked at Lisa who was now sipping her water to prevent her laughter from coming out.

"None of your business, you said you didn't want one." I replied as I took the straw between my lips to drink some, he pouted at my actions.

"Why would I get my own if I can drink yours?"

I squinted at him, "And what makes you think I'm about to share with you, I don't know where your mouth has been."

"You've been around me for how long? You know where my mouth has has been!" He defended.

"Why are you getting so mad?" I laughed as he crossed his arms over his chest before huffing loudly, I tried to uncross his arms but he tugged away from me.

"Fine, you can have it!" I sighed as I scooted the glass towards him, he smirked to himself as he put it back in front of me.

"I didn't actually want it, I just did that to annoy you."

I rolled my eyes, "You are truly a new breed of a jackass."

"And I'm very proud of that!"

My vision was focused on a bummed out Lisa, I pouted at her but all she did was tap her fingernails on the table. I looked down to see a napkin with blue ink on it.

"Wanna ditch them?" I smirked to myself, they weren't even supposed to come with us anyway. I scribbled down on the napkin for her to meet me outside in five minutes.

"Hey, can you let me pass--I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered in Prince's ear, he nodded since his mouth was full of food.

"Yo, move your legs she said she has to go to the bathroom." He tells Dez who immediately groans, his greedy ass was literally stuffing his face.