Chapter 5: 'Neferets Lessons'

-Reyna-

I stared at Alex in shock. I couldn't believe she decided to be a refrigerator. Before I could speak, Zoey said, "You hag from hell! You put blood in here? Alex's blood!" Zoey said in horror. Aphrodite was about to reply when Alex stood up and gave everyone a sly smile.  She waved her hand and Aphrodite fell on her ass onto the hard floor. Alex twirled her fingers and Aphrodite was lifted into the air upside down and her dress fell down revealing her undies. Zoey and I and Erik burst out laughing.
"I volunteered so I could teach you a lesson Aphrodite. Never piss off someone gifted with telekinesis by Nyx!" Alex laughed. Then she waved her hand and Aphrodite dropped to the floor on her ass. Then Alex made Aphrodite kneel to her. "Have a wonderful day." Alex said with a straight face and walked out of the room after shaking her butt at Aphrodite to mock how Aphrodite often shook her butt.
"I fucking hope her body rejects the change." Aphrodite said looking embarrassed. I walked up to her trying not to laugh. "I accept your invitation to join the Dark Daughters." I said. Zoey gave me a shocked look and I gave her a look that said, later. Aphrodite nodded. "Good. I was hoping my roommate would join." She said. When Aphrodite turned to talk to Zoey, Zoey was already gone.
"I got to go." I said and left trying not to stare at Aphrodite any longer. I found Alex sitting by the east wall. "Alex, you are a badass! You sure taught her a lesson." I said and giggled. Alex giggled along with me. "I couldn't help it. As long as she's still a bitch I'll teach her a lesson. I love Aphrodite. I just hated her in the first book which is what stage she's in." She said.
I nodded. "True. But I need to go now. Nerferet wishes to talk to me." I said with a look of horror and fear. What did Neferet want to talk about with me? Why private lessons? Before Alex could reply I left the area.
Once in front of the door I knocked. It opened with a creak revealing Neferet as the one to open it. She beckoned me in and took a seat. I sat in a other seat in front of her.
"I look forward to your lessons."'Neferet said with a warm fake smile.

-Alex-

Why couldn't Reyna ever understand? There was hope for Neferet, there had to be. It wasn't her fault she became evil. She was raped and taken advantage of when she was in a weakened state. I loved Neferet in the books, I always wanted her to be redeemed. Maybe this time Neferet would be redeemed. I won't let her lose herself this time. This time she will be saved even if I have to do it all by myself. Walking away from the east wall I headed to the dorms. But then Loren Blake appeared in my way.
"Hey." I commented. Ugh, I hated Loren. He used Zoey in the books. He then smiled at me.
"Hello Alex. I see you didn't sign up for my class. Did you still want to?" He asks. I stopped myself from scowling. I didn't choose drama because of Loren. "Because I don't like drama and I'm busy right now." I said and walked past him wanting nothing to do with that asshole. That's when I saw Zoey Redbird. I knew Reyna had told her. "Zoey I know what Reyna told you." I whispered with a smirk. She gasped and led me to her room, Stevie Rae was absent.
"What do you mean?" Zoey asks pretending not to know. I rolled my eyes and said, "Reyna and I are from a other universe..." I began to say but Zoey interrupted. "So you do know. Reyna told me the story. But she refuses to tell me who the villain is." She sighed.
I was going to tell Zoey but I felt a feeling that it wasn't time. "Hopefully there won't have to be a villain. Just avoid Loren Blake at least. In the books he seduced you and fucked you and imprinted just so he could get information from you." I warned. Zoey needed to know that. This time Zoey would not be used. I hate it when people are used that way. It's disgusting and wrong.
Zoey gasped in horror. "Eww. I didn't know he was like that at all. Thanks for warning me. I don't want to lose my virginity to an asshole like that." She replied.

-Neferet-

I smiled as Reyna sat in front of me. Today would be the first lesson of corrupting her. I loved the idea of making her just like me. I wouldn't be alone when I ruled the world. "Reyna I see potential in you as a high priestess. I'm here to talk to you and teach you things you may need to know. You can trust me. Talk to me about anything you wish. I'll be here for you. If you have problems I can help. That's what I do." I lied with a perfect smile on my face. Putting on this act was easy, it was like being an actress, not that I've ever been one. Then I remembered, I can make her forget anything I need to make her forget. Perhaps breaking her was the way to go. That's when I noticed Reynas eyes, fear was in them. Could she know about me? But How?
"Relax Reyna, you won't remember this when I'm done." I said, I planned to torture her every night then when it was time unblock all her memories so all the pain and suffering would overwhelm her and break her.
"Don't you dare make me forget anything, Queen Tsi Sqili bitch." Reyna snapped and stood up. That earned a gasp from me. I waved my hand and tendrils of darkness pinned her to the wall.
"How do you know?" I ask her coldly. Very interesting for her to know. Maybe she knows something useful. No wonder Darkness wants her to join me.
"In an alien, I can read minds." Reyna said with obvious sarcasm. I scowled and ordered the tendrils of darkness to torture her, make her feel as much pain as possible. Luckily my room was soundproof. I reveled in the screams of Reyna.