Chapter 1 Shelter

"Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error. Error."

     "SAIL reboot the main reactor to the jump drive." (REBOOT FAIL) "SAIL what is wrong with the FTL Drive?" I reported.

     "FTL Drive is damage, and needs repair."My Ship-based Artificial Intelligence Lattice (SAIL) stated on my hand-held screen interface.

     So the only way I can get out of here is to stay here. Perfect just perfect best plan ever. Luckily the planet was liveable but hostile of course.

     As I beamed down to the planet I was greeted with a dense forest. With that said it was good that I had some cover from this rain. "SAIL what am I looking for in order to fix the FTL Drive?" I asked.

     "In order to replicate a new FTL Drive, you will need erchius crystals and core fragments." My SAIL had told me. Without a scan on this planet, it was almost hopeless to know if there are any erchius crystals on here.

      I need a proper shelter if I'm going to be here for a while. I somehow manage to make an actually good and functional shelter from these ruins of some kind.

     It's becoming night soon I think I'll hit the nest and sign off for this stardate. "SAIL end log." 

Log Ended