•chapther 1•

Past life/dream >>>>>>>>

I woke up to a door being slam downstairs which means my dad is home and he's most likely being drinking that bad stuff .
(Boom boom boom) I hear loud footsteps so I look for a hiding spot , I went to the closet to hide with my bear , Bearyton .
The footstep got louder and befor I knew it he was in my room .
" sweetie come out where ever you are daddy's here " he said as I look out the peep in my closet .
"I found you " my dad said with an nasty smirk on his face , he pick me up with me kicking and screaming .
He sets me on the bed and unzip his pants then said
   "touch daddy make me feel good " he grabbed my hands and made me touch his part down there .
When he was done he left and I started crying then soon feel asleep .

I wake up all sweaty and crying I go to my room mate side of the room and tap her .

"Yes" she said looking at the clock
"Nevaeh it's 4:00am in the morning why are you up "
" I - I had a bad dr-dream " I stutter
" you will be ok , now go back to bed " Angela , my roommate said . I went back to bed then fell asleep again .

<beep beep beep beep beep beep >
*slam* Angela throw the alarm clock right at the door .
Then ms.B had came in "get y'all asses up we have people coming , so GET UP" she yelled

"UGH" Angela groaned into her pillow then got up .

After she left the room I had got ready in my poka - doted joggers and a white shite with a Micky mouse type figure on the front with a bow on it then I put on my only shoes which is my white vans . Ms.B called all they girls down . When I get down there I have to pee like weally weally bad so I ran up stairs to the bathroom ....

Cameron POV *
I have always thought I was the father type but I don't have a girlfriend to have a baby with so I went online to find a good orphanage .

I scroll until I find a orphanage Called Cali sunny side which is pretty close , I go on the website and they are having open meets and greets till 12am-3pm I look at the clock and it reads 1:32 so I have enough time to get ready and convince the other boys about getting a little girl .

"HEY GUYS COME DOWN HERE " I here a bunch of footsteps
"What is it " Nash says
  " Umhh well I wanted to adopted a kid "
"A kid " jack g said
"Yea" I said
"I don't think that's a bad idea we need a kid around " Arron said
"Yea me too" Matt said
"Ok I guess" they said agreeing
"Well what are we waiting for lets get ready " carter said
"Ok hurry up guys " I said .
After we all got ready we head to the orphanage.

When we got there we walked in and there was no one else there beside the kids the waiting to get adopt
We all split up and talk to different girls.
After talking with a girl I had to use the bathroom "Umhh excuse me ms.b " I said reading her name tag "where's the bathroom" I asked
"upstairs on ur left " she directed

I went upstairs and waited cause someone was already in there when they came out and bumped me "o-o I'm sowy i didn't see you " she said in the cutest voice ever
"it's  ok sweetie I'm Cameron Dallas what's your name ?"
"I'm Nevaeh Lanay Barahona " she giggled
"well cutie after I get out the bathroom I would like to talk to you "
"Otay cammy" she smiled and walked down stairs.