•chapter 2•

•••Nevaeh POV•••

I wake up and it's really quite in my room , so I jump off my bed and open the door looking for a bathroom. Once I found the bathroom and did my business I looked for daddy room. I go to the room next to the bathroom, I open it and see an sleeping Shawny . I poke his cheek a lot of times until he wakes up.

"Yes Nevaeh , why are you up so early" Shawny said

"This is the usual time I wake up " I say confused

"Do you know where daddy room is ?"

"Yea ill show you " (Justin bieber song 😂)

He gets up and I follow like a puppy which made me think I should crawl like a dog .

"Oh my gosh vaeh what are you doing " Shawny asked quite laughing

" I'm a puppy since I'm following you (woof woof ) " I barked

Shawn picked me up and tapped my nose " your a cute lil puppy who needs to find their daddy room"

Shawn opened a door that reviles a sleeping daddy . I wiggled out of his grip and jumped of daddy hugging him tight .

•••Cameron POV••

I get waken up by someone jumping on me then hugging me tight .

"Good morning babygirl" I say to my daughter

" morning daddy , get up cause we have to go SHOPPING" she yelled the shopping part

" ok ok let's get ready to go shopping" I said picking her up .

(One hour later) spongebob voice

By now everyone is up and it's 12:00am and I put Nevaeh on the couch to watch cartoons well I get dressed . I put on some denim jeans and a nice button up with my black and white vans . I brush my teeth then put on some cologne and I already put on deodorant so I was done I just needed to get Nevaeh ready .

"Vee can you come up here please " I yelled using her nickname

I hear little footsteps running upstairs . She come in my room looking at me to say why I need her .

" it's time for a bath then to get dressed so we can go shopping "

When I said shopping she got all excited and nodded in agreement . I gave her a bath with a lot of bubbles since she asked for a lot . After her bath I wrapped her in a towel and search for a new pair of clothes in her bag and found a shirt/top mixed with a pair of shorts I don't know nothing about girl clothes so I don't know what's it called.

I put her on some underwear then the shirt/top mixed with shorts thing on her and then socks and her white vans so that we match . That hardest part was her hair and mahogany isn't here yet so I had to do her hair my self . I put it in a bun well try but it actually didn't look that bad so I left it and went down stairs with Nevaeh on my waist .

We watched tv waiting for to mahogany get here . The boys were coming too but they were already dressed and ready to go . We haven't ate so we are going to eat when we get there. While we are watching tv I see the door opening revealing a smiling mahogany , you may be wondering how she's get in she got in cause she got a key it's not that we be leaving our door unlocked cause that would be crazy stuff. Nevaeh jumped off of the couch and ran into mahogany arms giggling that beautiful laugh. We all get up off the couch and then discuss who going to be in who car .

MY CAR
Me
Nevaeh
Shawn
Nash
G
JJ

Mahongany car
Arron
Mahogany
Carter
Taylor
Matt