Chapter 3

A/N : it's cameron point of view until I say other wise
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Daddy"

"Daddy"

"DADDY"

"Yessss" I say dragging out my 's'

"I'm hungwy can you make me something to eat " she say giving my the puppy dog eyes

Pull her under me while I roll over so that she is under me , but I don't put all my weight on her

"Where did Nevaeh go ?" I laugh

"I'm undew hewe " awe never get over her laugh

I pick her up and put her on my hips and go downstairs and see Matt sitting on the couch watching sponge bob (classic Matt ) I sat her down next to him

"Aye Matt can you watch and feed Nevaeh I got to get ready to meet Alexis I would really appreciate it " I say in a rush looking at the time on my phone which reads 12:12pm and I have to meet her at 3pm I believe so ?

I run up the stairs and strip down to get in the shower .I wash up good then wash my hair with my favorite shampoo called old spice . I hop out and decided to wear a grey plain shirt with black cargos and my nikes . I quiff my hair up but some hair spray in and go down stairs and talk to Nevaeh about today plans .

"Nevaeh boo please come here " I called for her from the kitchen . I hear tiny footstep running . She try to run past me but I swoop her up and place her on my lap . I'm so worried about leaving her since she only been here for a week and I don't want nothing to happen to her .

" boo remember when I said I had to go out last week well I'm leaving today and you will have a babysitter and if anything bad happen I mean anything I will put my number and the police number on the fridge ok "

"Are you coming back " she say with teary eyes

"Of course I would never leave you " I kiss her forehead and tell her to watch tv until the babysitter comes .

'Knock' 'knock' 'knock'

I unlock the door to see this couple at the door . They look casually people I hope I have nothing to worry about .

"Hey I'm Audrey and this is my boyfriend Xavier  " the girl said with a slight smile

"Nice to meet you I'm Cameron and Nevaeh is watching t.v and everything you need to know is on the counter I'll be back at 7pm or earlier and my number is on the fridge if there is any emergencies. " I inform them , then offer them to come in the house .

" Nevaeh I'm leaving come give me a kiss "

"Otay daddy I wove you bye bye  " she said giving my a kiss

"Bye baby love you " I say walking out the door leaving to pick up Alexis

• Nevaeh POV •

When daddy left I went back to watching teen titans GO! Which is the bestest show ever ! While I was watching tv the couch sunk in I look over and see the babysitter .

"Hey Nevaeh I'm Audrey and this is my boyfriend Xavier " she said pointing to a tall guy

" hewo you guys wanna watch tv " I asked

"Sure honey I'll sit here and Xavier will sit next to you k"

I don't like guys that I don't know to well so I scoot over, he just go on his phone . As we are watching tv Audrey taps me

"Hey do you want to go to McDonald's to eat " she say with a smile

"Yayyyyyyy" I say put my arms up waiting for her to pick me up . She pick me up and take me up stairs to get dressed . My outfit is a simple shorts , long sleeve shirt and a cute beanie like the ones matt wear .

 My outfit is a simple shorts , long sleeve shirt and a cute beanie like the ones matt wear

After I got dressed I brushed my teeth .
"Nevaeh come here please I gotta do your hair " Audrey say sitting on my bed . I go to her and she sits me on her lap and she brushes then puts hair spray in and put the beanie on my head and we go do stairs .

"Come on Xavier we going to McDonald's" Audrey said

"I'll stay here while you guys go , I'll text you what a want " Xavier say to Audrey

As we arrived to McDonald's I seen people staring at us as we walked it . I start feeling uncomfortable so I hold Audrey hand and she say "I have to use the bathroom " 
"Otay I'll wait outside while you use it k" while I was waiting a guy came up with a women and said  "your daddy Cameron wants us to take you home " I hesitate but then eventually go because they know daddy name so I assumed they was telling the truth . I get in the car and They start driving, while we was driving he pasted my house .....