Pregnancy Blues

(Sam's POV)

I am pregnant with Gabriel's child. I'm going to do the same thing I have always done with Dean, well at least until we can't do it anymore. Once that moment comes we will have to find a place to live, but until that I am going to have to go along with everything. 

Dean and I were driving down the road listening to metallica. When we stop once more to let both of us puke (first time we did it together). "I'm getting really sick of being sick. Being pregnant kinda sucks. ls this what it's going to be like until it gets here?" Dean complained. I look at him "I believe it doesn't get better but this is the easiest part until birth, according to the internet." 

We finally get to the motel 3 hours later. I took my laptop out and began searching information that we needed for this job and maybe a little bit on names. I looked over to Dean and him looking at his stomach in a mirror. "What are you doing?" 

"Admiring my abs. They're going to be gone soon."

"Really, What do you think we are going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are we going to do about a room for the babies or place for them play or anything? We don't really have a lot of money or a home."

"I don't know but we will figure it out. I am not excited about this whole situation but it is happening." 

"I guess we have to work on it later" I looked down at my stomach," I don't know if you are a boy or a girl but I love you more and more everyday."