Niles × Reader | My perfect Match!

Requested by and Dedicated to: MercedesHamilton Dedicated to IroshadowGL as well for also being a huge Niles fan!
Takumi: Hold up also a huge Niles fan?!
Me: uhmm Takumi I have various....you know what...I'm sorry XD but I prefer you over everyone!
Takumi: Hmph...okay....
(I'm also sorry for being gone for a long time....I have been busy with school and crap...) Im so sorry for giving this request to you so much later I have just been so busy! Please forgive me!

~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~

"I THE GREAT ODIN DARK AND HIS FELLOW COMPANION THE ONE AND ONLY----" (I can't Odin like lilyblizz and UnlikelyKing XD)

Odin was cut off by none other than Niles one of Leo's retainers, Odin being the second. "Would you be quiet! I'm trying to focus"

His "focusing" wasn't exactly something 'important', but for him it meant everything.

He was looking at none other than you. Your beautiful (H/L)(H/C) hair, your big (E/C) eyes, your smooth glowing skin, he was listening to your soft melodic voice.

"AH IT SEEMS MY PAL HERE NILES HAS GROWN VERY FOND OF NONE OTHER THAN (Y-" Niles once again cut him off but this time he covered his mouth

"FOND OF NO ONE!"

While all that was going on you were rejecting Laslow once again for he asked you to have tea with him this evening.

You had nothing against him I mean he was kind, and shy.....others didn't know this but you did.....but he just wasn't exactly........your type. Of course you still had no idea what type you were seeking but you knew that you would find the one when you found him. *I know cheesy don't judge me T^T*

You knew that once you found the one it would feel it inside your heart, you would know you found him when you did, and not once have you felt that magic spark, but.....

There was one person you couldn't help but.....be intrigued by and feel a very slight spark with...but the only problem was you weren't sure you could trust him and he didn't seem anything quite like you. Even though you knew this, you were still....'pulled' towards this man.

His name was Niles.

Niles was just so......interesting and you wanted to get to know him to...maybe SEE if this man was the one.

You saw him out of the corner of your eye staring at you, you brushed it off thinking he was probably just staring at some other girl, and walked up to him confidently but also hesitant.

"Uh...hey Niles!" You didn't really know what else to say because I mean you didn't exactly plan this whole thing out beforehand so you just....improvised.

"Lady (Y/N)! Might I ask what brings you here?" He didn't ask it in a rude way more like...a perverted way *like usual*, and for some reason this just sent butterflies to your stomach, you brushed it off thinking you ate something weird.

"Uh...no reason I just was just wondering why I heard Odin doing his usual dramatic talk and then I didn't hear him! I uh thought something might have happened *Wow so believable (Y/N), great job!* B-but seems everything is fine....I should really get going n--"

You felt a hand grab your hand and turn you around. You were now face to face with Niles, extremely close, but now you were blushing deep shades of red and shaking lightly, you weren't scared...but...more like the feeling of being flustered....but why?