More secrets uncovered

A week later ..

Seoul Shopping Mall ..

"Wahh, this dress is so beautiful!" Min Ah said cheerfully while looking at the white dress she was holding. Suho , who was next to Min Ah just keep his mouth shut without saying anything.

"Is it suits at me, oppa?" Min Ah asked Suho. Suho just nodded and smiled.

"Emm , have you done searching for your clothes?" Suho finally speak out after a few minutes he stayed in silent. He was tired. It has been almost three hours they walked, but Min Ah has not bought anything yet.

"Oppa , let's go there!" Min Ah said without the slightest heed Suho question just now.

"Well, I think this cloth is so much better." Min Ah said to herself.

"I know right?" someone interrupted and she is also looking at the same cloth.

Min Ah looked at her and smiled. The woman also smiled at Min Ah.

"What is your name ? Can I know? "Asked Min Ah politely.

"Jessicca, and you?" Jessicca asked back.

"I'm Min Ah." Min Ah replied with a wide smile. They are getting busier chatting.
"You come here with who?" Min Ah asked kindly.
"I came alone." Jessicca reply with a sad smile.
"Ohh ... em, do you have a boyfriend?" Asked Min Ah again."Yes, I do."Jessicca replied shortly. Her eyes were still focused on the clothes in front of her.
"If you don't mind, can I know who is your boyfriend is?I mean, his name." Min Ah asked in curious.
"Sure , his name is-" "Min Ah , have you done choosing your clothes? Did you know, I'm so tired just waiting for you ....to-"Suho said while walking towards Min Ah, but his pace was stopped abruptly. Suho stayed in silent. Similarly, Jessicca after seeing Suho's presence.

Min Ah suddenly run towards Suho with a big smile.

"Oppa!" Min Ah called Suho with a spoiled tone and pulling Suho's arm towards Jessicca.
"I introduce, this is Suho! My lovely boyfriend." Min Ah said with pride.

Jessicca looking straight at Suho's face. She tried to smile, but she can't. She turned her face towards Min Ah who is grinning and asked her that she wants to take a leave . She knew she could not stay there any longer. Her heart breaks into pieces. She also couldn't keep her tears from falling down her cheeks.

She cried and cried all the way to the parking lot. Why ? What did I do? Is something wrong?

"How could he did this to me?!!!!!" Jessicca began to shout when she already on the driver's seat. She pounded her car's steering in furious and continued to cry. She would not believe in Suho anymore. Not again after this. She felt so deceived all this while.

"But. You're mine , Suho!"