Min Ah's Birthday

The next day ..
At Café Latte Caramel ..

"Min Ah .. mianhae, I'm late ~" Suho spoke while gasp for breath . He knows Min Ah must be angry about it, so he'd better apologize in advance. 

"Gwenchana oppa .." Min Ah replied with a sweet smile. 

"So .. -" . "Oppa, do you know what day is tomorrow ?" Min Ah asked with a smile that are not cracked from her lips. 

"Tomorrow? is Saturday . Waeyo? "Suho replied as she took a seat opposite Min Ah. He scratched his head that was not itching when he saw Min Ah keep on silence after heard his answer just now. Is it wrong what am I saying ? Suho whispered in his heart. 

He saw Min Ah is no longer smile like a moment ago. Min Ah pouts in furious when he saw Suho seemed to ignore her as Suho ordered a drink to the waiter who happened to be walking near their table. Suho's face did not show the slightest ripple of guilt , but he just behave like normal just like nothing happened. 

"Oppa !!!" Min Ah yell at Suho suddenly. Suho who was enjoying his drink, choking. 

"What?" Suho asked , wiping his mouth. "Do you forgot about tomorrow?" Min Ah asked with a horizontal sound . 

"Forgot about what?" Suho asked Min Ah back. 

"My Birthday! B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! " Min Ah said , looking directly into Suho's eyes . Suho laugh and then resume to drink his drink and it makes Min Ah grew furious. 

"I want to go back." Min Ah said while holding her handbag. When Min Ah saw Suho did not show any response to her actions, she put her handbag back. 

"Well, did you said you want to go ?" Suho asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oppa ~" Min Ah called . She relented. 

"Okay, I know tomorrow is your birthday , Min Ah. So don't worry about it .. "Suho said with a cute smile . In fact .. he was forgotten about Min Ah birthday . However, the fate let him know how to 'cover'. Min Ah smile at Suho then she asking for leave . After that, Suho just throw a glance out of the window Café while sipping his drink that remaining surplus. He sighed .

Birthday party at Min Ah's home ..

The boisterous atmosphere makes Suho feel uncomfortable to be there. Then, he decided to take a wind out at the Min Ah's backyard. As he was sitting relaxing in the gazebo at the backyard , suddenly someone came to greet him . 

"Suho hyung!" Baekhyun shouted happily. Suho looked at Baekhyun and smiled. Baekhyun walking towards Suho who was sitting in the gazebo. "How are you?" Asked Baekhyun friendly. Baekhyun miss his 'Hyung' in the class of the music industry several years ago. He had not met Suho since Suho forced to move abroad for family affairs. "I'm fine." Suho said then he walked towards to Baekhyun and hugged him tightly. Baekhyun break down their hug , and they both laughed. 

"Hyung! Long time no see! I did not expect we meet here. "Baekhyun start a conversation after the laughter subsided. His voice was a little flat. Suho just nodded and invited Baekhyun to sit with him in the gazebo. Their conversation ended with the presence of Min Ah to the gazebo . Suho is keep on silent while Baekhyun smiling back to Min Ah, who was smiling at him. 

Min Ah walking towards Suho who suddenly silent when she reached the gazebo. She sat next to him , leaning her head at Suho's shoulder. Baekhyun who sat opposite to them just watched. Suddenly his heart infusion of jealousy. Jealous of the intimacy between his Hyung and his girlfriend . Baekhyun sighed . Why should I care?Huh.

 "Oppa ~" Min Ah called Suho with spoiled tone. "What?" Suho asked . He was embarrassed by Min Ah's behavior . Min Ah ~ Please don't do like this! It's shame! Suho whispered in his heart. At the same time, he tried to push Min Ah body gently with his shoulder so that he does not look very not like being in that position ahead Baekhyun. "I excuse myslef to go." Baekhyun said while his eyes glanced at his watch. He looked at Suho and Min Ah and smiled . 

"O-okay, thank you for coming." Min Ah said to Baekhyun who was standing in front of him. 

"My pleasure." Baekhyun replied politely as he bowed and walked away. Min Ah smiled to herself, then she looked at Suho. 

"Is he your friend?" Min Ah asked Suho. 

"He is my 'saeng' in the class of music industry several years ago.". 

"He is so handsome." Min Ah said while looking at Suho to care impartially or not . 

"Yes he was." Suho replied simply. Do I care , duh ? Suho whispered in his heart. 

"What's your relationship with him?" Suho asked to Min Ah. Just want to make fun with Min Ah. Min Ah was silent for a moment , 

"There nothing between us ! He just my colleges friend ."Min Ah said while piching Suho's arm . Suho burst into laughter . He grinned at Min Ah that already pouts . 

From the gazebo at the villa's backyard, there are someone watching them . Hayoung watching from afar a warmth shown by Suho to Min Ah. She bit her lips with anger and she went away from there.