Meet someone new

The next day ..

At Incheon International College ..

 Suho is walking with Luhan and D.O. They are busy talking up until they bumped into 2 girls. "Aw! It's hurts !! Where did you put your eyes??! asked one of the girl in furious.

Luhan, Suho and D.O was so surprised. D.O is trying to help the angry girl named Eunji while Suho is also trying to help Eunji's friend , Sulli. Luhan was only an observer. Sulli and Suho collecting the scattered assignment's papers while D.O and Eunji were collecting the books that uncluttered. After that, Suho, D.O and Luhan apologize to their own negligence. 

"Ah it's okey , we were wrong .. too." Sulli said as she smile looking at the three men in front of her .

 "What did you said? We were also wrong? Actually they are wrong , not us! They was not paying attention when walking then bumped into us"Eunji nagging to the three men in front of her including Sulli that was next to her. She was so angry with D.O , Suho and Luhan.

 "And another one thing ..-" 

 "Let's go" Sulli grab Eunji's hand leaving Suho, D.O and Luhan there . 

Before the situation gets worse, better she and Eunji withdrew from the arguement. She would rather be scolded by Eunji from letting her only best friend scold the 3 men who they are not known. It just a small matter . Just seek for the forgiveness and step away from there . Easy right ? 

"What ?! " Eunji yelled . 

"Oh , come on Eunji, even a small things you'd like to get angry." Sulli said softly. 

"Damn ! You said it was just a small matter ? Okey , fine ! "said Eunji sarcastically. Sulli just smiled at her best friend .