well now im free....

..... Never promise hard to yourself or any heavy swear..  believe me, never.

Do you know how the world does to you when they dunno you? well, so cruel.
but remember to do the same
for those who make it to you.
I like him when we are still a very innocent kid, and then that thing reach love.

I don't know why I decided this stupid thing but I make the agreement with my self to be his wife , but that's kid.

And now he grew up, same as me,we have never meet again after I was 9 years old.

I  meet him again now, at 2016.

I just thought that the kindness that he does to me when we were just a kid its a love,I probably stupid and suddenly love him at that time until now.

Huaaa....
that's really, poor me.

Im so stupid and when we meet at my family ceremony then I cheers up with him .
I ask him " Hi, are you freza right?"

"Oh, yeah you're right"
he looks at me with the curios eyes.

"Oh,... do you still know me?"

"Huh? uhm.. im sorry I don't know"
he murmured.

"Oh.. so that was. uhm thats, okey. im not important people, so just don't remember me" I smile with the break honour in my heart.

then I go far away as along his eyes can see.

I very upset and I try to cover my upset face with the fake smile.

Its really hurt at the first time,  but when I close my eyes and try to forget all the things about him, then I just feel... well im free.

I just feel that the tie has  been broke and now I can go to make a new relationship with the other.

I don't why, but I just fell free.
maybe my promise with my self when I was kid has been gone since this felling go and he even don't know who I am.

Happy ending. haha.

Sorry for my bad grammar.
hehe

9-08-2016