Introductions With The Hot Guy.

*Fizz's POV*

'That is it, FATHER. I am done with your STUPID, IDIOTIC AND FLIMSY EXCUSES! All my life, Mum and I gave you the respect you wanted. YET, you went and cheated on her. I mean come on, sink more low could you? Oh wait, scratch that. You ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY CANNOT. GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING POLICE AND CHARGE YOU FOR RAPING THE TWO OF US. I hope you go rot in jail or wherever you are. GOODBYE!' I yelled before my two brothers dragged him out of our living room.

He is such an ungrateful bastard. What the hell! How could he? I flopped down on the couch, massaging the place between my eyes. A tear leaked out against my will and I brushed it off. My mother sat in the other room, crying her heart out. I rested my head on the couch's arm and blew out. My eldest brother, Mark, sat down next to me, pulling me into his chest. I inhaled his scent, trying my best not to break down.

He rubbed my back soothingly, and I calmed down after what seems like hours. I looked up at him. He was 22, just like my other brother. They both are twins. Light skin, green eyes and brown hair. He was quite a looker. I had a sister too, but she ran away the moment she turned 18. At times like these, I really wish for a guardian angel. Someone who could protect me from being hurt. I doubt are family will ever be the same again. Dad turned out to be a fucked up bastard, Mum is an emotional wreck and all of us are just falling apart.

I wanted my sister to come back. I needed her. My brothers could only do so much do for me. And I thank god that they were there to help me even through that much. I hope that she's living a good life too though. I'm kind of glad that she doesn't have to experience what I'm going through. Suddenly realisation hit me. I would have to be strong to withold whatever is left of my family together. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I shifted out of my brothers embrace. Looking at him once, I ruffled his hair and turned around throwing 'I think it's time for you to get some rest' behind my shoulder.

He complied, thank the lord. And as soon as I made sure that he was in there, I walked to my own room. Entering the washroom, I supported myself by resting my hands on the counter. I glanced at my reflection. There stood a girl, too broken herself to mend her own family. There stood a girl too afraid to love. There stood a girl too afraid to even do anything. There stood a girl who was hurting too much to help anyone else.

I washed my face, trying to get a grip of the emotions that were raging through my veins at the moment.

Anger, pain, hurt, sadness, disapointment.

Too much of each emotion led to a tangled mess of thoughts in my head. I walked out of the washroom, my head aching hard. I groaned. Laying on my bed, I stuffed my head into my pillow hoping to cause some kind of distraction. But that didn't happen. The ensuing silence got louer by the moment, as did my headache, which was becoming a clumsy poltergiest, wrecking havoc in my brain.

I groaned once more. But a movement caused me to raise my head up a little bit. I grimaced. Walking over to the window of my balcony, I yelled to the smirking, gorgeous boy in the room parallel to mine,

'Who are you?'