"Maybe"

The boy didn't bother replying. He just went back to the van he came in, and started unloading a lot of boxes. Oh no. A hot, but unsociable guy, was moving in next to me. And I couldn't do anything. Stop it, Fizz. You're family's breaking apart and this is what you're thinking about? Stupid, stupid girl. Besides, he looks like a player anyway. He wouldn't settle down even if his life depends on it. There I go being judgmental again. I should really stop this now.

I retreated to my bed again. I was wayy to tired to do anything. Lying down on my bed, my eyes fell closed and I drowned in deep slumber.

...............................................................

I rolled over, my face towards my open window to see the hot guy standing there at his window, his room parallel to mine. I grimaced and got out of bed, walking towards my window.

'What're you looking at?' I asked, not in the mood for dilly dallying. He smirked.

'I can't resist looking at a hot body.' He said, giving me a once over and smirking once again when he finally looked me in the eyes.

'Haha, and I can't resist punching egoistic douchebags like you in the face when they make comments like that. Do you get it?' I spoke.

His eyes narrowed, and anger overtook his features. It didn't even take him a minute to jump from his balcony to mine and entering my room.

'H-hey. You can't just do that.' I spoke, my voice faltering a bit. He took one intimidating step towards me, and cornered me by putting his hands on either side of me. His face lowered to be in line with mine, and I could feel his minty breath on my lips. And oh my god, his perfume. SNAP OUT OF IT FIZZ. HE MIGHT JUST RAPE YOU.

'You don't talk to me like that. Okay?' He spoke, lowly. I nodded rapidly, not knowing what to do. He smirked once more, and lowered his face into my neck before softly planting feather kisses there. I bit my lip, before pushing him away.

'You. You can't just do that to me. I'm not one of your toys. Heck. I don't even know you. You-you have absolutely no right to even touch me. I hate you. Get out of my room.' I spoke, anger seeping into my words.

He nodded. His face blank and expresionless. I couldn't look at him anymore. His depthless chocolate brown eyes were over taken by a blank expression and I just couldn't see him like that.He exited quietly, and after I was sure that he was safely in his home, I locked the balcony doors and pulled the curtains together.

I collapsed on the bed, remembering what that guy was doing to me not only a few minutes ago. It felt so good, so right, but it was so wrong. I didn't even know him, what was I even thinking? I really needed to get my emotions under control.

Closing my eyes, I let my head sink deeper and deeper into my fluffy feather pillow, and sleep overtake me.

***********************************************************************************************************

HAYLOOOOOOOO!

HOW ARE ALL OF YOU! IM BRILLIANT! i really hope you guys like this chappie because the story's just starting. Stick through guys. Because the climax is just starting.

love you all loads,

ZAYY! :*