Falling Inlove With A Boyish

This is a story of figment. Appellations, characters, some venues, and occurrences are product of the litterateur's contrivances and are used fictitiously. Any commonality to the genuine circumstances, locality or individual, living or dead, is heartily coincidental.

Date Started: September 15, 2015 through HaiRick2125

Date Ended: June 16, 2018 through me ( iamDrick )

2years and 9months of writing...

All Rights Reserved iamDrick and/or HaiRick2125 ©

A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T

I, Hernan Cedrick Hora Gamet, the author of this story entitled "Falling Inlove With A Boyish" whose hiding with the username of iamDrick which is the new account of HaiRick2125 wants to thank the following for helping me and for contributing a lot of ideas for the success of this story:

Alyson Ramirez Lucas, for giving some ideas for this story and editing the first up to the fourth chapter.

Praycious Ivy Tiongson, for correcting my grammars.

Alexandrae Ysabel Marzo, for retyping my story from Prologue up to the second chapter when I accidentally deleted it to my other account. And for the internet connection. I love you Bess.

To my other friends, for encouraging me to continue what I am writing.

To my parent and my bestfriend's parents, for letting me to go to the house of my bess anytime just to update this story even if I and Alexandrae saying that we have our assignments to do, but it's a lie.

Haira Mae Ramirez Lleno, for inspiring me to start and finish this story and letting me to love her and court her.

Above all, I want to thank our Heavenly Father God for giving me strength, knowledge, wisdom and for guiding me to write this story from the very first part up to the end. Without Him, this will not be completed, finished and successful. Glory to God.

~~~The Author