NINETEENTH CHAPTER ¦ EPILOGUE

Chapter Nineteen:
The Last Chapter | Epilogue
“200 = 1”

Araw na ng aming kasal.

Ako ay naghihintay sa harapan sa malapit sa altar habang minamasdan ang aking sinisintang akin ng papakasalan na naglalakad palapit sakin.

Halo-halo ang emosyong aking nararamdamam.

Kaba😓
Kilig😍
Saya😊
Takot🤕
Excited🤗

Sobrang saya ko dahil nagging kami na rin sa wakas. Sa dinami-daming nangyari.

Sa wakas, ito na ang pagkakaton

***

“I, Airiane Yumie Anne, take you, Charles Edvinson Dwayne, to be my husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithfulwife in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as the good times and the bad. I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you, grow old with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we shall live.” Isinuot niya sakin yung singsing.

“I, Charles Edvinson Dwayne, Airiane Yumie Anne, to be my wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. This ring is the symble of our love.  You are God gift to me. A dream come true, a promise fulfilled. My name, my heart, and my soul, I gave to you. I shall stand by you and together we shall build a happy family that we shall be proud of. On this special day, I realized that 200 is equal to 1 because my 200 poems for you ws the  way for us to become 1, and I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as the good times and the bad. I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you, grow old with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we shall live.” Isinuot ko sakanya yung singsing.

“By the power vested in me by God and by the Republic of the Philippines, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife, ganap na kayong mag-asawa sa mata ng lahat at ng sa mata ng Diyos, sa batas ng bansa at ng Diyos. You, Charles Edvinson Dwayne, you may now kiss Airiane Yumie Anne, your wife.” saad nung pari at hinalikan ko siya ng matagal at pagtapos, niyakap ko siya.

***~~~°^°~~~***

Tila mapagbiro ang tadhada, talagang sinusubukan ang iyong faith at strength sa mga challenges. Minsan sinasayang nito ang inyong oras.

Maraming twist and turns na mangyayari, pero wag kang mawawalan ng pag-asa dahil nariyan ang Diyos na gumagabay.

Sa pag-ibig hindu hadlang ang puso, isip, edad, height, kasarian o ano pa man, ang mahalaga, may tiwala kayo sa tadhana at sa Diyos.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

~1Corinthians 13:4-8

Marahil di mo makukuha agad ang gusto mo, may tamang panahon para sa lahat...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

~Jeremiah 29:11

May plano ang Diyos, patuloy na tatakbo ang buhay, patuloy na gugulong...

At patuloy pa rin ang ikot ng kwento namin ni Airiane Yumie Anne.

***~~~°^°~~~***

THE END!
~wakas~