Chapter 8(Tsu'tey)

If you're wondering why I posted a reynico head canon why becuz it's cute like ridiculously cute
--------------------------------------------------------------------No Ones POV
During this time time Mo'at did her thing which meant poking me and Jake drawing blood tgen tasting,getting asked questions. But low and behold they said they will teach and guess who I got Tsu'tey,"oh joy,"(sarcasm)and Jake got the lovely Neytiri I'm jealous cause I like her she reminds me abit of mom. So they took us away to get changed.
TIME SKIP........
It was after dinner and Morgan was sitting watching when some children came up to her curious. She gave them a warm smile,"Hello and who might you children be,"Morgan said calmly. The tallest one was the first to talk,"I'm Drekan and theis my little sister Anitri and my friend Shruiken,"he said proudly. Morgan smiles,"what nice strong names for strong boys and a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,"the children giggled. Soon she was telling them a story about how her and Jake escaped the thanator. They stared in awe while listening to the story. Until Tsu'tey came up just as I was getting to the part where we jumped off the cliff. The children sighed and gave me hugs before they left. Do not worry tomorrow I will be here so I can tell you tomorrow okey,"the children agree eagerly and raced back. Tsu'tey was quiet while taking me to my hammock not that I cared just saying well him being him I would expect more what's the word commands from him. But no he is a gentleman which shocked though I didn't show . After I got comfortable I fell asleep almost immediately. Goodnight night Tsu'tey,"he just nodded politely and turned and faced the other way while I fell into a deep slumber the pain my leg practically gone from the painkillers they gave me.
...........................................................................Sorry for such a long wait but school started so yeah what fun anyways enjoy thanks for reading and supporting me
Peace out my readers