Request- Reece.

Personal imagine for: Juuliaa99

Julia's Pov.

"Reece." You called down the phone.
"Yea Julia?" He replied
"Do you wanna go to the park? I'm really bored and I miss you." You said pouting.
"Jules you saw me yesterday, but yea sure. Meet there in an hour?"
"How about half-an-hour?" You questioned. You really did miss your boyfriend, even though you spent all day with him yesterday. It seemed like way longer.
"Yea sure! Met you there, 30 mins." Reece confirmed.
"Okay! Don't be late." You said half joking. He laughed.
"Right back at ya Jules. I miss you to!"
Reece blew kisses down the phone.
"Speak soon." You say before hanging up.

You changed in to some jeans, a comfy sweater and some ankle boots, before heading our to meet Reece. You locked the door behind you and put your key in your back pocket along with your phone. The park was only 10 or 15 minutes down the road, so you were there right on time.

When you arrived Reece was already sitting on a park bench with his head phones in. You decided to give him a scare by sneaking up behind him and grabbing his shoulders.

You were about 3 metres away from him and he still hasn't noticed you behind him.

"Boo!" You said loudly right in his ear while grabbing his shoulders. He jumped a mile and ad pit his hand on his heart.
"Oh my gosh Julia! You scared the shite out of me!"

You mean while were bent over; hands on your knees laughing you head off.
"It's not funny!" Reece said "I was scared out of my skin!"
You were still laughing.
"Right pay backs a b!tch." He stated and moved to wards you.

He grabbed your waist and started tickling your ribs. You let out a squeal and tried to get away, but Reece was stronger than you were and continued to tickle you.
"Reece! Please stop, I can't breath!" You said while laughing.
"If you insist." He said kissing your nose, "As long as you never do that again!"
"Pinky promise." You told him holding out your pinky finger to him.
"Pinky promise." He replied locking you finger with his.

"Now lets go on the swings!" You shouted, dragging him along behind you. You both laughing as you went.

---

Love the boys' new cover (Girls Talk Boys), 5Sos are bæ!

Hope you like it! Sorry it's a bit long, my imagination got carried away with me! Also sorry if your nickname isn't Jules, I had to improvise.

Requests open