Home alone (g)

9:00pm
Y/n's PoV
I'm home alone for the next two weeks,my parents have gone on holiday for their 10 year anniversary.i kinda like being home alone cause I get to invite my boyfriend over so I can spend some time with him...

Someone knocks the door

Y/n:*runs to the door and opens it*hey baby*jumps on Grayson*

Grayson:*chuckles*hey*kisses y/n*

Y/n:I kinda missed you*winked*

Grayson:I can tell*kisses y/n's forehead*i missed you too*hugs y/n tightly*so what movie do you wanna watch?

Y/n:*grabs Grayson hands and walks into the living room*umm, i was thinking....twilight*smiles at Grayson*

Grayson:hell no*shakes his head*you've watched that movie like a hundred times now!how don't you get bored of it?

Y/n:babe pleaseee*gives puppy dog eyes*

Grayson:*rolls his eyes*fine,only cause you too cute to resist

Y/n:*pecks Grayson's lips*thanks baby

10:00pm
Grayson and y/n are half way through the movie

Grayson:*puts a bunch of popcorn in his mouth*i mean,why would bella fall in love with Jacob?hes a vampire

Y/n:Girls like them things,I guess.and you said it the wrong way babe,Jacob is a werewolf and Edward is the vampire*giggles*

Grayson:*talks with his mouth full*Same thing

11:00pm
The movie finishes

Y/n:it wasn't so bad after all was it?

Grayson:*sits forward*I'm still figuring out how Bella didn't freeze to death when she kissed Edward

y/n:*giggles*you're so dramatic

Grayson:*itches his hair*i just don't get these movies to be honest*chuckles*

Y/n:okay,this time you can choose what we watch*smiles*

Grayson:okay, maybe....conjuring

Y/n:you know I don't like scary movies*sad face*

Grayson:well you can hold onto me if you get scared*winks*

Y/n:*smiles*okay

No ones PoV
Half an hour into the movie,y/n is still scared basically shitless and keeps jumping on Grayson...even when she's not scared

Grayson:Oh my god!did you see that?!

Y/n:*scared*see what?*looks around*

Grayson:this*kisses y/n passionately

Y/n:*giggles*that was kinda nice,one more

Grayson:whatever you want baby*kisses y/n again*

Y/n:gray?

Grayson:yes babe?

Y/n:I-i think I'm ready*looks into Graysons eyes*

Grayson:you sure?

Y/n:*nods her head yes*

Grayson:oh god, I love you so much*starts to plant kisses on y/n's neck*

Y/n:*moans*i love you too gray*wraps her legs around Grayson waist*

Grayson takes her upstairs in y/n's room  with her legs still wrapped around him,he places her on the bed and starts to plant kisses on her neck,again,going lower every single time.He finally worked his way to her vagina and starts to rub y/n's clit,he then started to use his tongue in circular motions on y/n's clit.Y/n screamed out in pleasure as he darted his tongue in and out of her, adding in Two fingers. He kept on until y/n was on the verge of climaxing, he then crept back up and hovered over her body, he put himself in slightly before taking himself out and teasing her,making her bite her lip for more.He then unclipped her bra and stared at her naked body, licking his lips before he dived in to her ocean. Y/n let out a wave of moans as Grayson grinded in and out of her. Y/n arched her body and grabbed onto graysons back when y/n came back down, Her legs  legs started to shake, she tried to stop it,but then gave up.Grayson began to kiss her as he slowed down his pace, making it obvious that he too was about to climax.He then sped up his pace making y/n tense and dig her nails into Grayson's back making him groan ...he breathed into her ear in whispered"I'm gonna cum" she replied by saying"we can cum together" very seductively,slightly turning Grayson on...he whispered back to her saying"you ready babe"she moaned"yes".Grayson made a couple more thrust into y/n's women hood,then suddenly, their oceans flowed together as both them try to catch their breathe...Grayson lays next to y/n ad grabs her waist pulling her close to him....

10 mins later...

Grayson:round two?

Y/n:*smirks*sure

A/n:🎉more Dolan imagines soon💗💗💗