Taste just like candy(E)

Graces POV
Ethan and I have been dating for a couple months now, its only starting to get serious, I really miss that goof so I decided to text him...

Grace(Me):hey baby😘x

Ethan:hey babe☺️
Ethan:you okay? X

Me:yeah I'm good,wbu?💖

Ethan:yeah, just bored🙄💗

Me:why don't you come over?my parents aren't home😉x

Ethan:I'll be right over🚗💨

Me:okay😂see you soon bby 💖x

Ethan:do you want me to bring anything?x

Me:just chocolate, the white one🙏🏽💖

Ethan:aren't I enough?😏

Me:shut up😂💖weirdo x

Ethan:see you soon
Ethan:btw, you look beautiful today, just like always😍

Me:you haven't seen me ...?😅🤔💖

Ethan:don't have to😘😉

Me:cheesy boy 🧀❤️

And that was the end of the conversation, I just put on a oversized top with no trousers,maybe I'm tryna tease him. Now I'm just waiting for his ass to arrive now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the door knocks...

As soon as I heard the door, I Began to get butterflies in my stomach,anytime I'm around e, I just get excited, I guess that's how it feels when you love someone...

Grace:*runs to the door,she opens the door and jumps on Ethan*hello coconut boy*smiles and kisses Ethan's lips softly*

Ethan:hey baby*puts grace down*told you you look beautiful today 😊

Grace:thanks baby but where's the chocolate😋

Ethan:is that all you care about😒it seems like you wanted the chocolate more than me....

Grace:it's not a lie...joking*kisses Ethan*

I really wasn't joking but his face looked so sad and I felt bad

Grace: Follow me*grace grabs Ethan's hand and Takes him to her bedroom*

Ethan:ouu the bedroom, where the action happens

Grace:not today e-tee-wee-tee*giggles*

Ethan:fine*sits down on the bed* I bought a bag of snacks Chocolate, Cheetos , popcorn and a couple sodas

Grace:thanks babe*kisses Ethan on the cheek*

Ethan:anytime ✌🏽

Grace:so what movie are we gonna watch*puts a piece of chocolate in her mouth*

Ethan:Why do we have to watch a movie,we could do something else*starts to kiss grace on her neck*

Grace:*with a mouthful of Cheetos*Ethan I'm eating!

Ethan:so*starts go lower every time he kisses her*

Grace:Ethan stop!

Ethan:*kisses her lower stomach area*make me stop

Grace doesn't stop Ethan so he carries on

Ethan:that's what I thought*pulls down Grace's panties and kisses her groin area then looks up at her and places two fingers inside of her*

She then moans without meaning to which turns Ethan on,he goes further inside of her with his hands every time she moans. He then climbs on top of her and softly places his lips onto hers to calm her down, he then takes his fingers out of her and rubs her clitoris while still kissing her, you can hear her moans while Ethan is exploring her mouth with his tongue. He stops rubbing her clit and slowly pulls down his trousers, he looks at her wondering if she wanted to go along with it, she nods her head which made Ethan chuckle a little, he keeps kissing her distracting her of what's about to come, he pulls down his boxers and starts to rub his manhood, he keeps kissing Grace and without warning he pushes his member into grace which makes her grip onto his back and stop breathing, he then starts to go slow, grinding into Grace making her hold in her moans...

Ethan:stop holding in your moans, they turn me on

Grace:*tries to talk*no

Ethan:have it your way

He says that then starts to go faster and harder into Grace making her scream out, moans start to fill the room, she then digs into her nails more into Ethan making him go faster and turning him on even more...

Ethan:*pulls out then gets up* I was about to cum and I don't want any babies right now

Grace:go buy some condoms

Ethan:*puts his clothes back on* be right back!*runs out the house*

Round two here we come