Chapter 15

I walked to Taehyung after wrapping myself with a towel.

"T-Taehyung... I'm so—"

"Whatever," he snaps.

I sigh and walk into an indoor hangout. I took a seat on a white couch and thought.

Does Taehyung care that much about me? Is that why he asked me to be his girlfriend...I mean we both love each other, and I know the truth behind the breakup...but the arranged marriage thing hasn't changed. He's basically two timing right now, with me and Cassandra.

"Hey pretty lady," a familiar voice said.

"What do you want," I groan.

He sits next to me. "Is something wrong?"

"B.I, I'd really appreciate if you'd leave me alone. You could've practically stripped me naked in that pool," I said coldly.

"Okay, fine, I'm sorry."

I turn to him and give him a sarcastic smile. "And I just met you 5 minutes ago, and your first impression wasn't very positive."

He sighs. "Okay...I deserved that. But...it's better to release your feelings than bottle them up."

"You're right, I will release them. But not to you," I got up but he grabbed my wrist.

"Jebal."

I roll my eyes and shake him off. I walk outside, but Taehyung isn't at the bar anymore. I didn't see him in the pool, either. He must be using the restroom, I guess. I sat in the tanning chairs, and I realized Taehyung's bag wasn't there anymore. Did he go back?

"Hey, Hoseok! I'm gonna go back to the hotel!" I shout.

"Why so early?"

"I think I'll come back later, I have to go do something!"

"Okay!"

I grab my bag and go to the changing room. I change back to my previous outfit and walk back. I felt someone tap my shoulder only a few feet away form the pool exit/entrance. I turn around to see...

"B.I?"

"That's me!" He smiled.

"Seriously, leave me alone. I have to go look for Taehyung," I shook his hand off.

"Let me come with you," he offers.

"No thank you," I say calmly before walking off.

I walk back to the hotel and I see a strange guy near the entrance. Just don't draw attention. I tried walking past him, but he stood in front of me.

"Get away from me, you old creep!" I screamed in his ears.

"Oh puh lease, the fun just started," he smirks.

He instantly grabs my cardigan and rips it off. I scream. He rips my shirt off and I cover myself. I kick him in the sensitive area and grab my cardigan and try to cover myself, but it wouldn't work. I felt someone put their shirt on me.

"B.I?"

I wore his shirt as he beat up the guy. He told security about it.

"Thanks for he—" someone yanked my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"Huh?" I look up and see Taehyung with teary eyes. "Taehyung?"