3

Waking up early for school had a bad effect on me, laying here on a Saturday morning awake at 9:28 AM was not a good thing. I shuffled around in my bed trying to get comfy with the cold sheets, i looked out my window to see beautiful yellow and red trees, i loved fall.

beep beep i grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and opened up the new text message, of course it was from NJ, he had nothing better to do than harrass me because he had no life or friends or common sense to leave me alone after i clearly told him to.

Sorry about last night, didnt want to cause a scene, but i guess wherever i go everybody's looking right? haha, meet me at Loco's beer store at 7.

I read his text in disgust, this guy was so concieted it was incredible, all he thought about was himself and what others thought about him! He acted as if the entire highschool bowed down to him when actually they backed away because they didnt want to be shot. God he needed a reality check.

beep beep I picked my phone up again, recieving yet another text from the disgusting prick named Niall Jay. 

Where something 'cute' ;)

That was it, he knew exactly how to get under my skin and i wouldnt let him, i was so irritated but i couldnt just not text back because that was basically accepting his little invitation which i was not! 

Please stop texting me, i think i made it very clear that i have NO interest in hooking up with you!

I clicked send and fiddled my fingers waiting for the reply.

Why was i acting up over this, a week ago i wouldve told the guy to fuck right off and continued on with my life. Why was i changing just for some grade 12 that thought he was the "shit".

Actually..ill be there, and ill wear what i want. see ya 

I quickly typed back before he could reply, my cool not caring self was coming back and i wasnt going to let a douche like NJ try and get to me.

I turned on my back picking off my phone case out of bordem, i saw a corner of a little paper sticking out, totally forgetting what it was i peeled the sticky note off the back of the inside of my case and read it. Course, Nj's note.

I sighed and crumpled it up tossing it in my trash can, when it landed in perfectly i whispered "swish".

I got out of bed, staring in my dresser mirror at my appearence, short pajama shorts and a loose basketball tee. I thought to myself 10/10 and chuckled.

I walked to the washroom and threw my clothes off hopping in the shower, i let the warm water soak in the hair closing my eyes i relaxed.

Suddenly thinking about Nj's outburst at the beach party "Told you i could make you hotter" and the burning touch of his hand on my waste came back, my eyes shot open and i quickly shook the thought out of my head, completly flustered.

~~

After my shower i brushed my teeth and changed into sweats and a tight long sleeve i did my makeup and headed downstairs, it was about noon now and my house was still dead.

"mom" i called out. "dad?" 

No answer. Honestly where could they have ran off to now? Its 12pm on a Saturday, what could two 38 year olds be possibly doing right now.

I let out a groan and ran back up the stairs to go get vanessa, i opened her door seeing her playing on the floor with some barbie dolls.

"hey bum" i smiled "ill be downstairs if you need me"