Fighting For Him (**Harry Styles Fan-fiction** )

Fighting For Him 

• Chapter 1 •

"Good Morning mother" I happily said to my mom while walking down the stairs into the kitchen smelling some good toast.

"Morning sweetie, breakfast is on the table, I have to head to work. I'm sorry i might come late today." said my mom rushing over to me and kissing my right cheek before walking out the door heading to work. Their is actually no need to apologies, she comes late everyday and always tired. But I'm used to staying at home alone, plus I need to get  reading on some books i had ordered. 

I grabbed a toast and shoved it down my throat and drank some orange juice before heading out the door.

Today's my first day at HillsCrowds High School. I hope it goes well and I won't be named "Nerd Throat" like in my last school. I don't even know if that even makes sense.

Anyways now I'm standing in front of a long building with a large entrance. I walked closer up and saw a field. Looks like they got a football team. I hate football, I seriously see no interest in it. Last time I got here I already had my schedules and the location of the classes. So I hurried my self up and walked through some large never-ending hallways. A few seconds later I enter a class and introduced myself to it like every new kid. I hate when they make us do that. I sat in the back of the classroom listening to every single words that the teacher said. I learned his named which was Mr.Brook and he teaches history. Yup! History is my favorite subject.