Chapter 6

*Chapter 6*

    My eyes are drifting close, I'm not sure if I can hold any longer. I'm so tired and it's cold outside. Maybe I should have taken that free ride from Louis. But it's too late. I don't think I can walk all the way back to the party, the party that should be over by now. I've been sitting here on the side block for more than two hours. I'm pretty sure my mom is going to be upset with me. This wasn't supposed to happen, I shouldn't have let it happen.

I hugged myself closer, trying to get a bit warmer. It wasn't working everything just seems frozen at the time. Maybe if I just sleep for a second everything would be fine and turn back to normal. This place seems so deserted. I don’t think anyone would care if i took a small nap. 

 (Next Day Morning)

  I tried to move but I was in a too comfortable position to even try that. It felt soft, like a bed and pillows. Room smells so good too. Last time I remember, I think I was in a sidewalk. And it didn't smell as good as it does now. I opened one eye and saw that I was in a hospital room. I don't remember coming into a hospital and asking them if I could stay the night over. When I open both eyes and looked around the room I noticed my mom in an armchair. I could tell she was sleeping, she sleeps a lot. Gosh I'm so going to be grounded, I just put my mom in lots of pressure and worries. This is literally the last time I'm going to a party. I noticed my mom shifted around and that caused her to wake up. She got up and walked over to me.

 "How are you feeling sweetie?" My mom asked me while looking at me directly

"Good" I told her, I just really want go home

 "Okay well, we can go home now. the doctor said as soon as you wake up we can leave" She said firmly, I know she was upset and worry at the same time. I got up from the bed, realizing I still have the same dress from last night. I and my mom walked out of the hospital in silence, I know she's going to say something any moment. I really don't feel like talking. I know my punishment so there is no point on arguing. I deserve it actually. I do. We took the public transportation and got home. I was relief like never before! It’s this great feeling about being home. We went in the house and before even getting up the stairs I heard my mom call my name. I turned around and saw her walking into the living room so I followed.

 "I expected you to come home at exactly 10 pm, and you didn't Theresa. I found out, that they found you on the side walk sleeping and that you look dead. Well, I don't want you hanging around with that boy Louis or any of his friends. If they're just going to leave you out like that. Oh also, that’s the last party your ever going to. Am I understood?" my mom said with a serious look that could kill anyone.

 "Yes, mom." I sigh and started to walk back upstairs when I hear her say

 " Your grounded for 1 week, you get off school and you better come straight home"

 "I know mom, I know." I lazily said knowing this was coming.

 I walked up stairs into my room and silently closed the door behind me. It was Sunday now and there was school tomorrow. I decided to get working on my assignments.

 (1hour and 30 minutes later)

 After finishing off my assignments that I had, I decided to shower then I could go back to reading my books that I almost forgot about.

 This has seriously been the worst weekend ever! I picked out a tank top and some PJ shorts. I placed it on the bed and went to shower. When I came out of the shower, I put on my neatly clothes I put out and dried off my hair while reading my book. I can multitask a lot. I looked at the clock and notice it was getting late. I choose to turn off the light and have a sweet princess dream.