Chapter 5

*Chapter 5*

I nearly fainted at the scene in front of me. Everyone was crowded around a guy beating the crap out of another boy's life. He wouldn't stop punching the guy in the face. There was a huge pool of blood on the floor. I feel so sorry for him. He probably isn't going to survive. My question is why aren't they doing anything about it? Everyone was just cheering! This is horrible! I thought. And someone's gotta do something about it. Oh god, that someone is me.

I ran down to the kitchen, pushing people out of my way. If I didn't do something that poor boy wouldn't see the sunshine ever again. I grabbed two red cups and pour water in it. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.. I filled both cups to the top with cold water and ran back where the large crowd was still cheering them on. Well, here goes nothing.

I slide my way through the large crowd, I was getting some weird looks from some people but it didn't matter at the moment. I shakily grabbed the two cups in my hand and threw it in the boy's back. There was a huge gasp in the crowd. I have no clue what the heck I just did but it was a terrible mistake for good. He instantly stopped punching the boy and stood still for a second. That boy should be happy I saved his life!. Everyone was quite in the room, the music was now turned down. I just stood there paralyzed. The boy who was punching the crap out of the now passed out boy in the floor slowly turned around. He clearly had an surprised, angry look on his face. What surprise me the most is that I seen this boy before !, oh baby Jesus, that's that rude boy from the line! I'm so dead!

"You should really wish you weren't born" He spoke with through grifted teeth. Oh, trust me I do now.

Without waiting any other second, I quickly ran up the stairs. I need a place to hide this isn't good. I stumble in some steps but got to the top of the stair, I ran through some hallways where was packed by people. I finally ran a little more, in the hallway I was in there wasn't too much people and everything just seems dark. I stopped running and walked through this creepy hallways. I hear some yelling behind me and I saw a room open, I was just about to get in it when someone tightly held my wrist.

" You stupid girl shouldn't have done that" He's deep voice said. I turned around and notice it was him. He was much taller than me I can't out run him. He was really being aggressive now, it's actually hurting

"Can you let go of me" I pleaded trying to get his hands off my wrist but he still kept a strong grip on it.

"Now why would I do that? Scared much? " he asked, I notice his green eyes getting darker. I took my other free hand and started to push at his chest. He was really getting annoying, how can someone be so rude and mean like him.

"Get off" I told him, I was about to speak again but he suddenly picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. I started to kick around wanting to hit his face!, I mean he deserves it.

When we got to the stairs everyone eye's was just glued on us like we're the most important thing in the world. I suddenly spot Louis. Harry starts to walk towards him and his friends That i just met like 10 mins ago. he roughly placed me down right in front of Zayn and the others. This boy needs some manners!

I quickly ran next to Perry who hugged me quickly.

"Louis, you need to keep her out of my sight." He said firmly staring at Louis

"She's just new Harry, relax she's no trouble" Louis told Harry which I now know his name while taking a sip of his red cup.

"She's actually shows it, umm why are you even dressed like that. You look hideous, you should be at home now, where you belong. Girl's like you don't belong here." He sharply said with a show of disgust on his face. Ouch that hurt.

"Baby doll, who applied that make up on you, you need more, you wanna look pretty? then next time put more, your face is showing, it's disturbing" a girl with dark red lips stick, black short dress and high heels came next to Harry wrapping her arms around him, while they both walked away.

I haven't notice I had tears in my eyes when Eleanor whispered to me to stop crying and it's okay. But it's actually not okay. He's right, I don't belong here. I shouldn't even have come to this stupid party! I'm better of at home! where I'm safe and don't get rude comments. I don't belong here.

" It's getting late, I should be going home now" I can't stay any longer, I have been totally embarrass in front of the whole school.

"Oh okay, well I'll drive you back home" Louis said but I just wanted to be alone right now

"No it's okay Louis" Louis seem kinda worried but let it go. I hugged him and the rest of the group and made my way to the front door.There was still crazy teenagers grinding on each other.

I wish I could fit in like them but little did I know Im too far from that.

The only light were the street lights, Everything is just dark. I don't have anything to check what time it is because I don't own a phone.I don't have the exact money for it but I'll get one soon. Hopefully. It was really getting cold, I should have bring a jacket with me, but stupid me decided not to. To think I was actually gonna have fun at a party like this. To think I was going to have lots of friends and nice life. Well, faith decided not to give me any of those. I have no clue where I'm walking. I don't even know where my house is.

I remember Harry's words. They hurt like knives being shoves into your chest.

{You look hideous}

I am not hideous, I actually like this dress I'm wearing. I hate that raccoon! I really do. I know hate is a strong word but yes I am using it now. I know my make up is all mess up, but I don't care. I just need to go home. I need to find a bus stop somewhere.

I just need home.