Chapter 3

* Chapter 3 *

             It was pouring outside, I knew the moment I walk through these front doors, I'll be soaking wet. The rain was getting harder every second.

I didn't have a ride, so that means I'll be taking a bus. Which I'm fine with but having people stared at you like your some kind of Alien is harsh and annoying. I grab on to my bag with a tight grip. I didn't want it to fall and have my books all wet.

I ran rapidly through the doors and down the streets trying to make my way through people politely to the nearest bus stop. I was now really getting soaked with pretty little raindrops. I'm pretty sure my bag was wet too.

I waited patiently for the bus to come but it seems like it would never appear. I saw some students getting annoyed and instead of waiting any longer they walked their way home. So it was just me standing here alone in the dark waiting for this stupid bus to come. Hopefully!

I thought about how that boy who approach me today, ummm I think Lowis? Luwus? Louis? Yeah, that's it Louis, Louis Tomlinson. He was kind enough to apologize when that raccoon should have! I mean, you can't just yell in someone's face, I know my mom teach me better than that. I wonder if he's mom ever did because jeez he needs some serious help. He was scary, maybe I'll avoid him forever, ha! I would never dare to make an eye contact with that raco--

My head quickly snapped to the direction where I heard a car honk. I tried to get a good view but it was too dark outside and the car lights were just too bright. The car seems to slow it's pace down approaching me. Okay now I was quite scare. My mom doesn't own a car. I don't know who this person is or what does he or she wants but one thing I know is I'm gonna try an save my butt and run. I quickly picked up my bag, and walked faster than ever, I saw the car now speeding faster and following me.

This is so not good. I quietly murmured

I almost started to run when the windows were rolled down and I heard that British accent again.

" Theresa, there is no need to run. I'm just trying to give you a ride home" Louis half yelled, trying to get my attention, so I slow down.

"Hi, Louis thanks but I think I can walk home" I said trying to convince him

"Yeah nice try but you should get in the car, it can get dangerous out here, and trust me you don't want to see." He said with a serious look on his face. I looked around trying to see if I'll be able to get off this one but it seems like I can't. I slowly open the door of the passenger seat and sat down. I looked at the car and gosh this car must have cost a lot.

"How are you Theresa Macary?" Louis asked grinning

"I'm good how are you Louis Tomlinson?" I asked back politely

"I'm alright" he spoke, he has an amazing accent.

"So since it's Friday, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Louis continued keeping and eye on the road

"Well, nothing really" I said embarrass of how boring my life sounded.

"Well, that's good because I got a party to take you to" he smirked

Yeah okay, a party. please last party I went was to my uncle and aunt's anniversary.

" umm I don't think so Louis, I'm not too good with parties and people" I told him

"Come on, it would be fun and I got some friends I want you to meet, they would love you" I though about it and I do need sometime for myself to make friends and have fun, so very unexpected of me I decided to agreed.

"Okay, I'll go" I kindly smile, no one has ever invited me to a party. I just want to experience it.

"Cool, I'll pick you up at 8pm tomorrow, you won't regret it. It's at Josh House" He smiled back showing does beautiful formed white teeth.

"Who's Josh?" I asked, I mean I need to know what house party I'm going to and who is hosting it.

"Well, Josh is kind of a good friend of mine, and he is know for throwing the biggest and most craziest house parties ever, he's parents are rich and always out of town." He said, he slow down the pace of the car and I'm now guessing I'm home.

"Thanks Louis, for driving me to my house." I gave him a nice warm hug and stepped out of the car and closed the car door.

"Your welcome Theresa, see you tomorrow." He smiled and soon disappear out of view.

I walked up the front steps of my small house and unlocked the door. The light were still off, not surprised. I threw my bag near the stairwells and walked up stairs into my room getting ready to go to bed. This was a long day, I hope tomorrow would be okay. I showered, put on my favorite PJ's and went to bed. Hoping tomorrow to be the best and no troubles. No, no more.