Chapter 32

Your Pov

I walked softly upstairs, so I wouldn't wake Goldie. When I reached the top, I saw Bonnie and Freddy hugging each other. They didn't see me so I left them to each other. They seemed happy before I was asleep, now it looked like pity. As I was walking away from them, I heard them start talking. It was Bonnie, and he was talking in a soothing voice.

"Please stop blaming yourself Freddy, it wasn't your fault. You can't always control what can happen to us. Maybe it's best that she came, maybe it isn't, but at least Goldie talks to you now. Yes I miss her just as much as everyone else, but you have to continue 'living'. Weeping about her won't do a thing to help anything or anyone."

"I'm sorry Bonnie, but feel like it's my fault. I feel like if I would've checked when I had that bad feeling, she would be perfectly fine. I don't see how he powered us off without us knowing though."

"Freddy, do you wanna go check on her again?"

"Do you mind, I promise this will be the last time today?"

"I don't mind, come on, maybe Chica and Foxy will come with us. Mangle said she was gonna stay in there too."

They both started smiling, and walked towards where I was standing. I quietly and quickly ran to my stage and sat down next to Mangle.

"Mangle, how long has Freddy been blaming himself?"

"The beginning when the purple guy had turned him off. He thinks he's the reason why you were asleep so long. I think it's kind of nice to see him so emotional around everyone now. He finally opens up to us all. I know it was bad what happened to you, but it was also a good thing. Do you think that I'm mean for thinking that?"

"Not at all. It wasn't that bad if I actually was asleep. I actually enjoyed the dream I had. I could be myself around the children and parents. They didn't judge or get scared either. It was so nice, the fathers and other male guardians, tried to fix you too. I had told them about you a d the others, how they were like me. They got super mad at the purple guy. It was like a real, big family."

She smiled and we sat there in peaceful silence, waiting for the others.

Time Skip

I guess they went looking for Chica and Foxy. We waited for a while, but they never came. Mangle had fallen asleep, and we were about to open. Maybe I'll go to sleep too, and when I walk around they'll be surprised. I can make it super nice, and have some of my children the ones that watch your show go tell the four of them. I don't know yet. I guess I will go to sleep though, I am tired.