Chapter 2

Killian POV 

 "Wait Whats your name!?" I say truing back holding my phone to my cheats "Swan! Emma Swan!" she shouts back "Jones, Killian Jones"  I say with a smirk. I continued on my way and back to my phone "Sorry about that Liam, what's up?" I say to my older brother "Just wanted to know what you wanted for your birthday, finally the big 21." Liam said, I think for a moment "A new car?" I joke "Funny one!" we both laugh.

"But in all seriousness you don't need to worry, I'm just happy your gonna be home to celebrity it with me." I say, Liam was in the Navy and hardly home, we had always been very close and I missed him. "Now that's sweet, but I don't care what you say I'm gonna get you something, Oh and tell mum I'll be home on Friday" Liam said "Yeah I will, Oh shit gotta go I'm gonna be late for class." I rang up and walk quickly towards the Art department. 

Luckily I got there just in time, taking my spot next to my best friend Belle. "Okay everything listen up." Granny said standing at the front of class "Now everyone, I'd like you all to meet your new model for the term Miss Emma Swan." I seriously think my jaw hit the ground, I turn around seeing Emma shyly walking up to Granny in only a robe not making eye contact with anyone.

"I want you to make her feel very comfortable." Granny said but I wasn't really listening, I was completely mesmerized by Emma and she hadn't even dropped her robe "See something you like?" Belle whispered to me, I subconsciously nod like some love sick puppy dog making her laugh. "Something funny Miss French?" Granny sternly said, Belle shakes her head.

Emma was still looking down the whole time as she moved towards the couch. Granny whisper something to Emma we can't hear and she nods. Time slowed as she dropped the robe, showing every inch of her beautiful and amazing curves. The way her hair fall just covering her breasts, the way she rubbed her tights together in embarrassment. She was nothing less then a goddess. 

I had seen many women 'and men' exposed over the last 2 years but something about this Emma Swan made my mind go blank. She lays on her side one hand propping her head up and the other on her hips. "Okay Emma look up for me and keep as still as you can." Granny said. Emma finally looks up, searching the room before our eyes lock. 

She shifts a little uncomfortably, her eyes dart away as her cheeks go a slight pinkish red. I smirk knowing it's because of me. But she really has nothing to be ashamed off. She was stunning. "Killian dear?" My eyes shot away from Emma to Granny standing beside me "Huh?" she laughs "Dear you might want to get started." She said pointing to my blank canvas.

I nervously laugh "Just deciding where to start" I lie, Granny gave a unconvinced smile but leaves me be. I quickly get to work. One thing I loved about this class was the quietness, no one ever spoke 'Well other then Granny' and just sat in peace. I took my time, making sure to capture every bit of her beauty. 

******

"Okay everyone, that's it for the day. We will pick this up tomorrow morning" Granny said. Emma got up only half wrapping the robe around herself 'most likely not caring as much as everyone had been looking at her body for an hour' and went into the change room. Everyone else quickly packed up their things and left, leaving Belle and myself like most days. 

"Don't forget to lock up you too." Granny said heading off also. Belle and I sometimes stayed back and worked on some personal art works. "Oh shit! I forgot, I have a meeting with Mr Gold" Belle said quickly packing her things, I smirk "Have fun" she glares at me softly punching my arm, I laugh. Belle had a major crush on the English Professor. "See you in the morning" She said leaving. 

I start painting again when I hear a voice "Hey" poking my head round the easel I see Emma standing with a sweet smile "Well hello love, you do this a lot?" I ask "Well no, just needed the money" She shyly said "Oh why? What happen?" I say, she comes around standing behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder "Holy shit! That's amazing!" I smile "Thanks just something I do in my spare time, but your not getting out of it Emma, why do you need the money?" I ask again. 

She sighed "It's pretty simple lost my job and got kicked out of apartment" That's why she couldn't pay for another sandwich, it was because she didn't have the money. "I don't need your pity though, I'll be fine. Just hope I find somewhere it stay tonight" She said mumbling the last part. I don't know why, but I just wanted to help "Well I'd offer you a bed, but I'm sure you wouldn't wanna stay with my parents." I laugh.

"Well a beds, a bed" She said shrugging "But you've just meet me, I could never ask that of you" She started walking off "Wait! But I want too, I'm sure they won't mind." turning she smiles "Are you-" I cut her off moving towards her "I'm sure." I smile, she giggles "It's not just because you've seen my naked" she jokes. I got serious "I would have asked even if I hadn't but as you mention it, you are absolutely beautiful" She brushes a deep red. "Give me a minute to pack up and we can leave."

"You really are sweet, thank you Killian." She said as I open the car door of my tuck "Anything for you milady" she giggles. I really couldn't believe I had meet such an amazing girl. She was defiantly going to change my life.