Part 67

"You are a pimp, drug dealing, gun selling psychopath that kills people as a side job. What the hell Harry? I thought killing people were bad enough, but really?" I pushed my chair away from the desk and started flailing my arms in frustration.

Harry remained in his seat, looking up at me with the same questioning look. He reclined back on the chair, crossing his arms over his chest. His muscles tensed and I had to convince myself not to stare for too long otherwise I will get distracted by his taught muscles.

A sudden smirk found its way onto Harry's lips and that only seemed to anger me more. "Quit it Harry. This isn't funny. Are you some sort of gang leader or something? What the hell is going on? Why are you never telling me anything?"

"For fucks sake, Natalie. One question at a time. But first give me 5 minutes to find this asshole before I explain anything." Harry sat forward in his chair again and faced the monitor that he was previously working with. A new screen was brought up containing more codes of words and numbers. I assumed that Harry was more than okay with me seeing this as I will never be able to remember the codes I am seeing.

"No, Harry. I want answers now." I crossed my arms over my chest and stood staring at him, not believing that he was ignoring me right now.

The tapping of his fingers on the keys was irritating me and I felt a sense of hatred at his eyes continuously darting from the screen in front of him and up to the many littered on the walls.

I tried again to get him to tell me the answers I deserve but once again my attempts were shut down.

"Natalie, just fucking give me 5 minutes or I swear you will regret annoying me." I was beyond sick of his threats and can't believe that there was a time when I used to be afraid of such words coming out of his mouth.

Knowing Harry, one of the only ways to get his attention was with the body as sex was one of the things he loved most in the world. I decided to use my attire of his t-shirt and nothing else to my advantage. I thanked myself for maintaining a small frame as it is making climbing in between Harry and the desk quickly a lot easier.

I force Harry's hands off the keyboard, and push it backwards before positioning myself in its previous spot all before Harry can form an adequate complaint. I positioned my legs on either one of the arm rests on Harry's chair, opening my legs just enough to make my uncovered core visible.

Harry's eyes immediately darted down to where I wanted them and pushed his chair back slightly to get a better view. I watched as Harry took his lip into his mouth, playing with the metal hoop whilst his gaze remained transfixed on my centre.

I opened my legs a little more, only my toes now remaining on the arm rests of the desk chair. I aided the shirt in rising up my thighs, leaning back slightly so my back rest against the fixed screen behind me. I continued pulling the shirt up so that it revealed my entire pelvic bone.

Harry, not thinking my legs were open far enough, pushed my right knee open a little further, leaving his left hand on my knee cap whilst his right hand traced up my inner thigh. I let out a slight moan as his hand travelled higher but I tried not to lose focus.

I had one goal and this was the best way to get it. Harry sat forward on the front edge of his seat, getting a closer look at one of his favourite female body parts. His fingers were now right below my core and I laid my head back in pleasure.

Another moan escaped my lips when he gently traced my folds, applying only just enough pressure to be pleasurable. I knew that I had to remain focused otherwise I wouldn't get anything done. So just as Harry pushes his finger in between my folds, teasing my entrance, I forced myself forward, pulled his hand away and snapped my legs shut.

"What the fuck Natalie? Open then now." Harry grabbed both my knees, waiting for me to follow his instruction. I know that he could open them and force himself to do as he pleases without so much as a struggle from me but he doesn't; which shows just how far me and Harry have come.

"Answers, now." I watched as Harry's lips turned up into a smirk and he shook his head.

"Clever little thing you are, aren't you?" Harry leaned down to grab something from under the table. Moments later he straightened with a bottle of beer held in his long digits. My eye brows furrowed at the thought of him having a cooler in here, meaning he could spend hours on end watching people from this tiny room.

He cracked the bottle open before taking a long sip. "Alright smart ass, what do you want to know first?" I pulled my shirt down slightly, just enough to cover most of my modesty but revealing enough to keep Harry talking.

"What are you?"

"A vampire." Not in the mood for his games, I slap my legs shut and move to jump off the table. Before I lift one leg Harry has the chair pushed right up against the desk, positioning his arms so that he has a strong grasp on both my legs.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You are the one that asked the wrong question. I am assuming that you want to know what I do for a living so to speak." I nodded m head in acknowledgement, waiting patiently for Harry to answer all the questions I've had.

"Are you in some sort of gang Harry?" This seemed to spark amusement in him as he let out a rather boisterous laugh at my question.

He traced his fingertips along the top of my thighs as he answered. "No. I am not in some childish game. The reason being that gang members always get caught, I don't." I went to interrupt to ask about the club and the warehouse but he squeezed my leg silencing me.

"The club I started up years ago. I took over some other guy and changed it up. A lot of my deals take place there which is why I have so many cameras around the joint. I am almost never there unless the deal looks like it's going to be bad from the beginning so then I go to take care of it. The club is really only a facade, a place we use to mask the deals. And the warehouse is where we prepare everything. All the weapons are stored either there or down stairs. We have a store room in the club that has some also but they are only for emergencies; most are at the warehouse. Also I have a few guns and stuff laying around the house which you already know."

Harry just kept talking and I felt rude to interrupt so I just sat there and listened; after all he was finally starting to answer all the questions that I have about him.

"All the drugs that come from my manufacture gets delivered to the warehouse then I hand them out to the rest of the guys. The smaller dealers that sell in the gangs' trade at the warehouse which is why there are stacks of money there right now. That asshole was in charge of a current deal there. And then all the street dealers meet some of my guys at the clubs to swap smaller quantities."

"So you are a drug dealer?"

"Of some sort, yes. I mean I didn't afford all this from working as a waiter babe." He opened his arms, addressing the entire house around us and the cocky smirk returned.

"Why haven't I ever been to those two places?"

The club and the warehouse?" I nodded my head in answer.

"There never has and never will be a need for you to go to the warehouse Natalie. That is where some of the most dangerous guys in the country go and I would never forgive myself if I took you there and put you in a way of harm."
Harry seemed to think something over for a moment, in deep contemplation with himself.

"And as for the club, if I can find this guy and what out what his agenda is soon I'll take you some time. Now open those legs and give me that pretty little pussy..."